Celestial Weapons

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by Mercychalice, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

I noticed that along the way, we gathered recipes for air, earth, and fire....will there be one for water?

[IMG]
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  2. Xavion Active Member

these still need procs and removal of prestige tag
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

It is my understanding from things that I have heard that these are specific weapons that will be used in specific raids against specific deities. They're not really expected to be of much use outside those specific encounters (and thus don't have all the extra fancier bells and whistles of procs and such), from the sound of it. (i.e., this isn't meant to be a "use everywhere" replacement for someone's super fancy leveled weapon, but something with a specific target in mind.) They may/may not still be getting tuning passes for stats, as not all gear has been tweaked fully yet.

I've yet to hear anything about one for water.
  4. Gninja Developer

These weapons are used to be able to fight the gods. There is not a Water raid encounter against gods so there is no water version to be made. They should have procs on them now and they can be used against anything not just the gods.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

I think they are in the wrong order and mislabeled. Clearly they should be Earth, Wind, and Fire.

Cyrrena, Mercychalice and Gninja like this.
  6. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

They Shall be henceforth known as the EWF raids, and the official raid theme song is now September. TY Dude.
    Cyrrena, Sigrdrifa and Dude like this.