Celestial Rune: Warlord's Puissance summer event

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by dirgenoobforreal, Jul 26, 2019.

1. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Please add this rune to the panda event or wave 2/3 of the coin event

No one and I repeat, no one runs these zones anymore and 25% Fervor is such a huge boost that if anyone didnt play when it was relevant, they will always be behind.
    Zeddicious likes this.
  2. Revanu Well-Known Member

The warlord rune with fervor is from a guk meta collection. Go do the meta. At this stage in the game it’s soloable.
    Kuulei likes this.
  3. Beee Well-Known Member

or get it on IoR (it's on the weapons)
  4. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

man, people picking up / starting the game next xpac will be like 150 fervor behind :/
    Obano and Avithax like this.
  5. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Very few of the instances you can solo. Most you need to duo and there's hardly anyone playing eq2 to begin with.
    Zeddicious likes this.
  6. Revanu Well-Known Member

So just to clarify, you want a meta item for free because you don’t have the ability to either solo it or have another person help you thru it? There is a reason meta rewards are typically much better than the general availability.

Put together a grp and figure it out.

Side note - not many got the rune when it was current last xpac. Most did this xpac when it was much easier to run thru solo/duo.
    Breanna likes this.
  7. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

Thats like saying no one should get epic 2.0 for free or celestial gate adornment or any of the orange adornment. Silly argument.
    Obano and Zeddicious like this.
  8. Avithax Well-Known Member

At level 120 you will most likely be able to dance through the Guk Zones, Something i'm looking forward to tbh because of the Golden Inquisitor and the Malovari bauble.
  9. Beee Well-Known Member

This is the same as crying for the 70 Fervor rune .. This rune can be bougth for 2kk on IoR. Warlord's rune is a bit more expensive... Or better ask a guildmember for a trade of the rune on IoR. Doable with 20 minutes efford for creating the 2 lv 10 characters for the transfer, Or farm with a friend Guk.. This is doable too but takes more time :)

The important debuff effect is on a blue Warlord's Insight rune for free in the lockbox chest at the entrance
  10. Revanu Well-Known Member

Except if you do the CD siglinr you get the epic 2.0 for free. Just go do the content. It’s easy.

Again to clarify, what you are asking for is a participation award for being either lazy or incapable of doing.

To summarize; they have something I want, but I don’t want to do, so I should get without putting forth effort cuz I want it.
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Avithax Well-Known Member

Treating fellow players like this really isn't the best way to encourage them. Allowing an item to be made more easily obtainable will just mean we will have more geared players to group with in the long run.

The only thing that gets hurt by making older items available easier is the egos of the few who think they are better than others because of their gear and are threatened by others who want the same stuff.
    Korochun, Obano and Lateana like this.
  12. Revanu Well-Known Member

It has absolutely nothing to do with personal prejudice. Everyone else had to grind to get it. It’s not even a time restricted event allocating said item. If it was something from an event, sure would make total sense, but it is unlocked content open to EVERYONE FOREVER. Just gotta pull your pants up and do it.
    Breanna likes this.
  13. Clintsat Well-Known Member

It is easily accomplished with a couple of friends. This is a multiplayer game, surely you can convince a couple of folks to help knock it out with you.
    Breanna likes this.
  14. Avithax Well-Known Member

I'm on Ior, aside from paying 3-4m for it off the broker there's really no way for me to get it. There's also players who don't have the connections to run the zones at current level solo and don't have an army of pals waiting anxiously to do it with them. For the same reason people are asking that the Greater Fragments for the 2.0 spells be added to Yun Zi, there's also a call to have itmes such as the +fervor version of Warlord's.

And if it doesn't have anything to do with elitism then why are you so fervently against it being added. It has zero effect on your personal game play.
    Obano and Zeddicious like this.
  15. duckster Active Member

They should add players(bards/chanters preferably) to the wave 2 / panda quest cause this summer sucks without buffs ...
  16. Revanu Well-Known Member

First off you chose I or very well knowing it’s hust a bank server, that’s your own fault.

Secondly, it takes a week to go thru all guks to finish the meta. I’ve helped many guildies and friends do it who dedicated time and effort. It has absolutely nothing to do with elitism or whatever nonsense you feel like chiming in with in order to somehow put me in a position of insecurity, nice try though.

Finally, it’s not a mandatory item, if you want it go do it. Same is said with greater frags. If u want something, go do the content it was prevalent in. KA heroics take all of 5-10 minutes, same with POP. Both of which are soloable and have chance to reward greater frags.

Anything I miss?

The point of this game, being everQUEST2, and all is to work toward personal achievement. If you are unwilling to put in the work then you shouldnt reap the rewards. I don’t know how else to spell it out for you.

If they add the rune to appease the masses, cool, however I feel that would just simply exacerbate the current problem with eq2 and gear.
    Scrappyz and Breanna like this.
  17. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

Some posts just simply exemplify the current problem with Eq2... and gear.
  18. Conifur Well-Known Member

I love the responses of just go to IoR and get it. People have no issue blasting players for "being bad" but have no problem with those who just go pay to win. What is the difference if it is on the panda where you have to do some lame quest, or on IoR where all you have to do is pull out a credit card? How is wanting it on the panda anymore "lazy" or "you're just bad" then paying to win?
    Avithax likes this.
  19. Revanu Well-Known Member

In no way shape or form was anyone called out for being bad.Do the collection and get the meta, it’s that simple. The content isn’t locked behind a time gate nor is it of astronomical difficulty. It just takes initiative and effort. I don’t understand why one would think this item should be handed for free because they are choosing to avoid doing it.

Give some valid reasons as to why this should be on panda?

Was it a seasonal only reward? No
    Is it time locked due to an event? No
    Is it currently easily obtainable if you put forth effort? Yes
    Has any other meta EVER been given away for free? No
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  20. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I think you can solo it in T4 mythical raid gear with 280 fervor and 100k pot and 2400 resolve - and only if you're a tank.. so you can unlock the rune for your "real main"...

But then again, if my character was in T4 raid gear.. with 100k pot.. and 2400 resolves.. and 280 fervors.... why would I even care if they put the 25 fervor rune on the Panda guy? Its like, literally none of my business at this point in my own gear progression, really. I just don't see myself stepping on someone else's neck for my own benefit / braggin rights. I mean, I did the Epic 2.0 the "old fashioned way" on 5 different toons, and didn't QQ or cry about the spells being added to the solo sigline. I was happy - being a fully formed human adult with compassion and understanding.

I'd be HAPPY that some people got the extra 25 fervor. Then the DPS shaming in pugs would ease up and they would actually want to continue working on their characters instead of... rolling alts to craft.

If sticking that rune on the panda for free helps keep people playing..and subscribing, I'm all for it. #teamNorrath
    Laaw, Pixistik, ConcealFate and 3 others like this.