Celestial Rune of Mysteries

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Surgeon, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Surgeon Active Member

When you complete All H1,H2 and Event Heroics you complete a triumph and receive a 55 fervor blue rune or whatever you call it these days.

It is heirloom, no-value.

However when you give it to an alt and hope that alt is finally able to dps like the big boys, then see that you're between 900m and 1.3b and remove that adornment from your weapon to give it back to the character that earned it, my tank in this case, you notice it's no-trade,no-value.

Then why make it heirloom in the 1st place?

I've essentially cut my own flesh now, the brig can't find groups because he has no raid gear and people expect 3b+ dps in H2. And pick ups are picky. So there is no way to unlock new gear, and no way to progress.
    The SK (who earned the rune) is already having a hard time holding aggro with those high dps types.

Idk if it's possible to use an unattuner, but I guess no since it's not technically attuned.

The Celestial Rune of Mysteries should remain heirloom or regain the heirloom tag when removed from a weapon or similar.
  2. Drona Well-Known Member

This is bad and hope they fix it soon.
  3. Argonath Member

I thought any adornment removed using the adornment recovery ability was made no-trade no matter what it was heirloom or even tradable like the white adornments? I don't pay that close attention to them when I do it so I might be wrong.
  4. Heinnidan New Member

They should add it to the status merchant and allow us to buy it on alts.
    Febrith and Drona like this.
  5. Surgeon Active Member

Why can I not like Heinnidan's post? Is this a "feature" of bug tagged threads or are other things going on?
  6. Drona Well-Known Member

I think you have some sort of restriction on your account which prevent you from liking post...Were you not banned recently? Thast most likely the reason.

I will like Heinnidan's post on your behalf since I also agree with him :)
  7. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Sadly you are a bit stuffed really. Adornment Reclamation makes all adorns no-trade (I assume to stop you having just 1 set you pass around alts).

You could attempt to petition it, but I suspect the response will be along the lines of "This item is obtainable through gameplay methods, so unfortunately we can't help".
  8. Kazou New Member

It is not on the status, but it is on the adorments merchant.

It is working as intended, you can't swap the same rune between characters but each character can buy his own once the achievement is unlock on the account. You can even can it on your alt from different servers.
  9. Surgeon Active Member

Yeah Errrorr, I agree, altough I must compliment the support, which has been excellent to me recently. They refunded my lifetime sub no questions asked, unlike EA support which didn't even bother to respond to tickets.

Kazou, which adornments merchant are you talking about? The one in PoP, Colliseum of Valor?
    I'm not aware of any adornments merchant in CD library.
    Just checked, it's not on the PoP adornments merchant.
  10. Kazou New Member

There is an adornment merchant in CD library. On the 2n floor, one of those Portal, I think it is Smith's Gallery one.
  11. Surgeon Active Member

No, it doesn't have it. It has raid runes, no
    Celestial Rune of Mysteries

woops, copy pasted larger font, anyhow.
    The rune isn't on the merchant. On any merchant in CD or PoP.