Celestial Rune: Fissure of Ice

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Mercychalice, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

is supposed to be an upgrade to the original, and should apply to Brittle Armor II as well.

[IMG]
    Beee and semisus like this.
  2. semisus Does not play this game

Also other celestial adornments like illuminated bonds/flash fire etc are no upgrades either
    Celestial Chorus of night/symphony of the void seems like only ones with any upgrades to em
  3. Tomshindo Active Member

4. Beee Well-Known Member

5. Beee Well-Known Member

PLEASE FIX the Celestrial Rune: Fissure of Fire to make it use with Brittle Armor

The rune lowers the Combat Mitigation of Brittle Armor II (Celestrial) from 382,33 to 175,33 !!
  6. Beee Well-Known Member

Update Notes: Wednesday January 23, 2019
    ITEMS
    •Celestial Rune: Fissure of Ice - Corrected an issue that decreased the combat mitigation reduction of Brittle Armor II

TNX
  7. Tomshindo Active Member

Would you check out if the upgraded one can also apply to the Ascension combo?
    I've checked with the old( original) one and confirmed that it still decreases the amount when it gets Combo'd.
  8. Arieva Well-Known Member

With or without this rune the combo mitigation is reduced when brittle armor ii is comboed. If you do the math its still a greater mitigation reduction assuming it stacks to 50..which it rarely does. Im thinking its actually better not to go for the combo on it. Anyone else seeing this?
    Beee likes this.
  9. Beee Well-Known Member

With a surge the 382,33 of a Celestrial Brittle Armor II is reduced to 260 x 30

I did not check it earlier .. so at the moment: DO NOT USE BRITTLE ARMOR 2 SURGES

PLEASE FIX
    Tomshindo likes this.
  10. Tomshindo Active Member

Considering of the speed it increments, I suppose it's better to use this spell with the rune.
    But I doubt it's better to combo, making it reduction on the amounts.
  11. Tomshindo Active Member

When would it be fixed?
    Beee likes this.
  12. Beee Well-Known Member

It's much harder NOT to surge.. I think this is a feature :D
  13. Tomshindo Active Member

Some bugs have been kept since they were reported. I wonder why they take so long to fix while they set out new servers.
    This priority seems wrong for players and I don't understand.