Fixed Internally Celestial merc Monila Lu’Cesi contributes wrong points to the mercenary battalion buff

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Daxdd, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Daxdd New Member

I have fully trained Celestial merc Monila Lu’Cesi and Celestial merc Captain Kalael Kel’Avar both to level 20, however while the Captain contributes the full 16 points to the mercenary battalion buff, Monila only contributes 12 points.
    Melkior, Leonitas, Merador and 7 others like this.
  2. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I don't suppose the fact that she's a vampire and "bleeds off" the buff points is an acceptable excuse? Seriously, surprised no one hasn't noticed this already.
    Juraiya likes this.
  3. Bellamorte Active Member

It was mentioned on other threads, Let me find it.
  4. Bellamorte Active Member

5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Odd it wouldn't have been bugged.
  6. Gelenor Well-Known Member

Premium edition Celestial Mercenary (that is we paid for it to claim it) , claims as Fabled, appears as Celestial... but contributes as Fabled.. It is a bug since RoS started
    Bludd likes this.
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

yep she is supposed to give 16 contribution but doesnt

she works in overseers as a celestial though
  8. Daxdd New Member

Issue still exists after the April 1 patch.
    barcevik likes this.
  9. Daxdd New Member

Still not in game. <sigh>
  10. Daltharr Active Member

It doesnt seem like its isolated to the alrdy mentioned mercs. - Im getting 84 fervor from a full upgraded Kalael, and that number didnt move after upgrading an additional merc from RoS(The mushroom serker to be exact).
    Im happy with the inq, and the described battalionbuff doesnt work as expected. There isnt a cumulative increase every 5 ranks.
    I dont see why the feature is in the game, a fixed buff would work just the same as it is now.