Celestial Ascension books bugged?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Feylone, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Feylone Active Member

So, as the title says. The description says it will grant 1 level to a max of 15. In the effects, however, it says to a max lvl of 10. My wife tried twice and nothing from them. Anyone else have this problem? We've got petitions in on them, but was curious if anyone else had this prob?
  2. Nunja Well-Known Member

I have in fact on the same day. I used 2 scrolls and only one gave a level the other did nothing. Petitioned it and got the response they sent to bug team and to bug it no idea if I got the scroll back .
  3. Feylone Active Member

Their reply to my wife was talk to trainer in CoV and try again. If that didn't work to bug it. So she wasted 3 scrolls trying it. o_O
  4. Outlaw New Member

Still unresolved...is it 10 or 15? Simply afraid to use them until the wording is corrected and effect confirmed.
  5. Feylone Active Member

I can confirm the ones that say to a max of 10 will work if your ascension level is less than 10. I tried on a 7 and it worked, so i used them up. The ones that say 15 and 15 will work on the higher levels. I used it on a 13 and got the level. So wording and mechanics mistake somewhere.
  6. Oddlyz New Member

I had the same issue and petitioned it, DB responded and said that while they forwarded it to the "bug team" I should do the same, which I did. I got a further response yesterday to watch for update notes as to when this will be fixed. I was hoping it was in the notes today, but looks like they had their hands full. Hopefully in next weeks update.
  7. Outlaw New Member

Two updates and no solution...sigh
  8. Oddlyz New Member

I got all mine doing KA zones. I heard back from a GM today. KA zones are only good for lvl 1 to 10 level ups. POP Xpac introduced 11 to 15 ascencions. So while the title of these is misleading, the fine print is correct. You can't get higher than level 10 in the drops from this previous Xpac. So for me it is back to grinding coins of rile to buy tears of ascension to get my last level finished.