Celestial Artisan Amalgamation Recipe?

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by beagley, May 31, 2018.

1. beagley Well-Known Member

Hi all

I've done both Google, eqwikia and forum searches here but cannot seem to find any information about the above. Apologies if I've missed an glaringly obvious answer.

Does anyone know the way to get the above recipe? Is it a drop or a quest line reward or plain "not in existence"? I've finished the PoP TS questline but unless I messed it is didn't seem to be a reward from that.

My guild hall is filling with Level 110 mats and therefore looking for a way to whittle down the surplus.

Any light that anyone can shed would please shed would be highly apprecaited.
  2. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

These Books are Rewards from Quests Weeklys / Dailys Heroic or Raid
    Its one book for every Journeyman / Adept / Expert / Master / GM and at least Ancient for every ASC Class.

The Celestial Teaching pages for all level 11-15 ASC look like a white Sheet of Paper are only reciveable after done the Crafter mount out of the 48 Rar Notrade Materials form the 4 Heroic Dungens T1 / T2 Final Named Chest.

4 Instance Portals Disease / Innovation / Torden / Sol Ro every Final Named in thier Rewards 1 out of 3 Mats per Zone in his Chest.
    You need 4 from Each Material in compleet 12 every Zone 4 Zones = 48 No Trade materials.
    If you inspect the items you will recieve a Recepie looks like The Blueprints for Tinkerer.
    IF you have all items use the Special Forges in every Instance waypoints for them on Wiki.
    For Exampe the one from Torden

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Crafting_Thunder

If crafted all 3 Items Per Zone you will get a Recepie for one of the Level 5 Battleground Addorns.
    If all 4 Zones done the last Zone / Item Crafted will reward the Mount.

Congrats you can get a 33% Dropchance for Celestial Teaching Pages for your atm used ASC Class.
    Now only need Recepie Book to craft one.
    But be carefull a upgrade from Journeman to Adept or what ever does no sense, store the pages until you can craft a Master / GM or at least Ancient because of the low Droprate from the Pages.
    You need to scripe all other steps before able to scripe the next higer so level up on Expert on normal way money or time than craft the Master ++

Helfiren
    beagley likes this.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I'm confused at your reply Hellfiren. I believe OP is asking about the raffik line of recipes where you can use mass amount of raw mats and make amalgamations to then make raffik related items (harvesters balm, brew of readiness, etc.).

@Beagley if your question is about amalgamations, then that recipe I don't think is in (yet?). My guild and various alts' depots are overflowing with mats. Let's hope that recipe is in the works and is coming soon.
    beagley and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Hellfiren Well-Known Member

For me Celestial AMalgamation is a ASC Spell over Level 10 so i posted this, if he is seeking very old content my fault.
    If he was asking for the Recepie for Prime Component for Crafting the Breew or Readieness id say dont build them i buy them because of the 1000nds or mats you need.
    Xianthia likes this.
  5. beagley Well-Known Member

Thank you both for your replies.

I was aiming for the interpretation that Xianthia stated, i.e. the next artisan amalgamation spell in the Raffik series to allow me to reduce down the huge amount of 110 level raws building up.

Xianthia has confirmed what I feared in that this isn't in game yet sou many thanks for that, but thank you Hellfiren for also taking the time in your response and teaching me something else as well.
    Lateana likes this.
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

That is not in yet and I have not read anywhere that it is even being considered. I guess we will just have to wait and see.