Catacomb Building Blocks recipe book

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Chris Thompson, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Chris Thompson Active Member

Hi,
    Anyone know if these only drop once per character? They're heirloom, so I'm trying to get them for alts who don't have such good dps. But after a couple hundred digs nothing has come up since the first book. Thanks
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

I haven't seen it more than once per character yet, but it's almost always the last thing I get that I want. I have also dug and dug, I don't even know how long on one account and never did get the recipes. So, they are not very common.
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  3. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Uwkete posted on the In Test forum that they got the recipe twice BUT it was during a 400 pull event.

My experience was got a recipe on an alt at/around 30 pulls. I then stayed on her to see if I got another, and gave up after 450 pulls with no second recipe. I laughed at myself. I could have used that time to cycle lucky and unlucky alts and get their own recipes :D

The effort involved is not worth it for me on same character. This is singled out experiences and probably others may have seen different results.
  4. Chris Thompson Active Member

Hi,

Thanks. Yes, I saw that post by Uwkete. Unfortunately, he didn't make it clear if he got them on the same toon or not. Guess it's time to switch. I don't care if they do things this way, but I wish they'd let us know. "Heirloom" sure implies that the same toon can get more than one.
    Juraiya, Cyrrena and Xianthia like this.
  5. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Heirloom is still helpful. In this case helped me to get the recipe on a toon I consider my "main crafter". I got recipe on what I consider a luckier alt and put in bank for my main. I get what you mean though :)
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have done 250 digs on my main and haven't gotten it yet.
    Geroblue, Chris Thompson and Breanna like this.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

Ouch!
    Geroblue and Xianthia like this.
  8. Chris Thompson Active Member

Ow, that bites.
    Geroblue likes this.
  9. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I've pulled a second cube pet, so I'll give that to another character, but this recipe and the familiar are the only things I haven't earned yet. Hoping to change that fast.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I feel your pain, I haven't gotten the familiar either. I did another 250 graves last night, no recipe, no familiar. And yes, I did check my bags, and my recipes to make sure I didn't scribe the recipe and forget or add the familiar to my collection and forget.
    Breanna likes this.