Casual Level Locked Progression Team.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by INSTINCT, Jan 14, 2013.

1. INSTINCT New Member

[IMG]

Update:
    • Soft start on Sunday 1/20th, late morning - afternoon EST. Hang out some grouping , last minute class decisions and work as we work up to the the initial Level lock of 20th.
    • Progression Starts next week - Thursday night 8:00pm - 11:00ish EST depending on a final head count we may add another weeknight to flexibility for folks that can't make Thursdays.
    • Level Lock - 20th Level. AA's, Crafting gear, cash, etc is ok. just keep yourself at 20th.
    • First Challenge - Splitpaw Saga
    If you are anxious to get started, hit the guild web site and register and I will add you to the roster and you be start your own leveling towards 20th.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Having group based fun in MMOs shouldn't be so hard but the current MMO design/model pushes us to advance as fast as possible to hit the mythical "End Game"

But it doesn't have to be only way...

Imagine carving out a small amount of your time to play with like minded friends that actually want to group together and have fun with challenging content that isn't just "End Game". A Team that is going to group together, advance together, adventure together and see as much of the old EQ2 Dungeons/Raids as possible...
    • No more solo'ing to max level before you enjoy group content...
    • No more having to put in 20+ hours a week to "keep up"...
    • No more playing "catch up" to high level guild mates.
    All you need is...
    • 6-8 hours a week
    • One character slot that will be level locked to match our tiered progression
    • A little bit of teamwork
    If you are looking for a fun group of people to group with for standard SS & CoE content or if a Progression Team sounds interesting check out the details below and our Guild information at instinctguild.guildlaunch.com.

I N S T I N C T on Antonia Bayle.

Over the next week we will be ironing out the details, group make up, start date and progression timeline.

"The Plan"

1) Average play of 6-8 hours a week. Take it slow, work out a play schedule that is easy to fit into a busy life.
    2) Schedule a couple different weekly Progression Team nights to help give everyone a chance to play.
    3) Level Locked. For this approach to work we MUST stay close in level. No Mentor, No Chrono, just lock your XP and advance as a group.
    4) We want the fun of a challenge so there may be some items or gear from future expansions that will be restricted on a case by case basis. For the most part powerful level appropriate gear and skills are fine.
    5) We will clear the major quest-line/raid/Epic content 2-3 times before unlocking to the next Raid, this ensures that everyone has a chance participate.
    6) Communication is key, Raiding is a Group focus activity, you will be using Ventrilo and a guild site to track progression, arrange raid schedules and rosters.
    Feara likes this.
  2. Enerzeal New Member

I am a new player, and this sounds exactly like what I want, is it something a newb can get involved in? I would love my first impressions of the game to be forged in such a way.
    Feara likes this.
  3. INSTINCT New Member

New players are welcome. Our Guild started 8 weeks from a post on MMORPG.com to try to bring new people together. Now we have 50+ active players and probably half are new :)

This guild project to build a Progression Team will be a great way to learn EQ2 with a group of people rather than going it solo.

Head over to Antonia Bayle and press "U" to see the Guild listing, scroll down a bit and find us I N S T I N C T and click on a recruiter. Also you can register at our guild site (instinctguild.guildlaunch.com) and join us on the forums and in Ventrilo.
  4. INSTINCT New Member

updated info in original post.
  5. Stuntie New Member

Would love to do a progression.
    Is there a UK (GMT) version, or room in the guild for someone from that time zone?
  6. Mashef Member

Is this guild still going? I have been looking to do this in EQ2 for some time but I always miss the progression guilds it seems.