Casting Order?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-Meopha_Pet, Jul 24, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Meopha_Pet Guest

Hi there!
    I am a 71 Berserker on Guk, and I've been trying to figure out what the best order is to cast our CA's to maximize DPS. I searched through the forums and I couldn't find any guides or threads regarding this topic. Any suggestions?
    Thanks!
    Meopha
  2. ARCHIVED-GrandMasterUb Guest

3. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

i use something similar to what Onedustinone posted towards the end, starting with acceleration strike then the DoT(i forget what the T8 version is called since i'm not ingame), then executioner's wrath followed by frenzied hits, after that... doesn't matter really at all.
  4. ARCHIVED-ZerkerDwarf Guest

I would prefer casting Executioner's Wrath immediately before an auto attack. According to your current DPS (modified also by short time effects), no combat art comes close to a crit auto.
  5. ARCHIVED-GrandMasterUb Guest

i like to put the shield bash in after accel strike. gives the healers time to re-ward after the pull. i also usually start an aoe as i go in so it goes off when i reach the mob (cast times are just to long for after the pull).
  6. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

ZerkerDwarf wrote:
    for me personally, a frenzied hits crit is still slightly more than an auto attack crit for sinlge targets, for multiples i let auto tick off before hitting my next attack and always use a 1 auto per 1 CA timer. under max DPS/haste i tend to spam CAs regardless. also depends on your crit %, mine sits at 95%+ in raid most of the time so wasting time holding off is just another lost CA.