Casting invisibility on the fly

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Magic Missiles, Mar 11, 2013.

1. Magic Missiles Active Member

Why is it that wizards and warlocks can cast their invisibility on the run but enchanters and summoners have to be standing still?
  2. Skwor Active Member

First it has always been like that

Second as an Illy I can mez everything and casually walk away if I have to, A summoner gets a pet that is a pretty decent shield. Wiz/War has nothing between them and the mob and no mezzes, we do have roots but they break easier and typically are harder to land than mezzes, also with roots casting mobs can still do damage.

Illys have there own type of spell they can cast when moving I just forget what it is on my illy. Having not played a conjy I do not know if they have a "running cast spell."
  3. Bloodlich Member

Illusionists can mezz while moving. As far as casting invis on the run, well, that's just how the classes were made. I don't think there is any special reason behind it.
  4. Epixz Member

how about being able to cast our freaking pet on the run...... seriously it s outdated and delay everyone when you need to recast a pet then rebuff it... and why is necromantic pact on a 10 sec recast while the conjuror one is instant? just remove it from the tainted heal line