Can't zone into Guild Hall

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by NrthnStar5, Nov 20, 2017.

1. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Popped in game this evening, guild hall rent needed paid so I did that. Now however, when I zone into GH, it acts like it's starting to load the GH but then just puts me back in the zone I started in (Frostfang Sea). I tried zoning to a personal house, which worked fine, then tried zoning to GH from there but same result.

I then decided to exit game, start patcher back up, validate game files, log back in on a different toon, and the problem is still present.

Any other suggestions on what to do?
  2. Dude Well-Known Member

Did you pay both the coin rent and the status rent?
    Gubba Bump likes this.
  3. Melkior Well-Known Member

I've had that happen occasionally when I zone into the hall immediately after paying. I think sometimes there is lag associated with the payment registering and the Hall opening back up. But if you logged, came back and it shows upkeep paid and you can't zone in, I'm not sure. Does the screen show rent due, or that it's paid?
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Paying a second week of rent may allow you to zone in again...
    Gubba Bump and Dude like this.
  5. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Yep, paid both rent and status from escrow. Will try paying another week's worth to see if that changes anything.
    Gubba Bump and Prissetta like this.
  6. NrthnStar5 Well-Known Member

Paying an additional week's worth let me in, yay!
  7. Tatsuki BloodDreamer Member

Yeah, just had that same thing happen, and the two week pay vs one seems to have fixed it, for now.

Hey DBG, whatcha doing messing with our Halls like that? :p