Can't tame Werebear

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Emissary Vex, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Emissary Vex Active Member

Is it bugged? It doesn't actually seem to be flagged as a possible Warder
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

One of my BLs has the were-rabbit as warder... I'm pretty sure I've also seen the werebear following someone. Tried to get the bear last year on a level 92 BL, and she wasn't old enough. =(
  3. Emissary Vex Active Member

Did you get the wererabbit this year though? I googled it and it looked like it was bugged in previous years
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

No - I got it last year or the year before.
  5. Sambril Well-Known Member

Both the wererabbit and the wereboar are Enchanted warders - you need the Tame Exotic Warder ability from AA to tame them and since they both occupy the same slot it is not possible to have both. I tamed both earlier today, with the werebear replacing my wererabbit.

I really wish it was possible to select warder appearance from previously tamed ones. There are several special event warders now that occupy the same slots and it can be tough to choose between them, knowing that you will not be able to get them again for another year.
    Simparri, Finora and Rosyposy like this.
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

I know you don't have to be too high in level to get them, just have enough aa to have the right tame warder ability (the above mentioned TameExotic warder).

I got them them both on sub level 60 beastlords (one got the bunny, one got the bear). It wasn't this year, but as far as I know it's not changed.

And to echo Sambril, it'd be awesome if we could collect warder appearances, or even just collect warders like we can collect familiars. Imagine how busy it could keep people who have beastlords trying to get everything. ;)
    Simparri, Juraiya and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

I have the were rabbit on one beastlord and the were bear on the other beastlord. I did tame them in a previous year's event, though.

I do agree with Sambril, it would be nice to have the ability to switch between enchanted warders appearances. Having to limit each beastlord to one enchanted warder because you 'lose' it when you tame the next kind of makes the class less appealing. I really would like to have the berry bovich too, but I'm not going to have an account full of beastlord's just so I can have all the different types of exotic warders. Just saying...