Can't Sync My Station Account To My Game Account

Discussion in 'Account Related Support' started by ARCHIVED-primezeppelin, Oct 19, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-primezeppelin Guest

I'm having a problem where my station account is not linked to my game account. I bought a couple of those prepaid cards and have 4000 station cash in my station account but I can't get it into the game. I followed some online instructions on how to sync it but nothing is working. I had to create a station account with a different name than my game account name so that could be part of the problem but I don't know how to fix that. I'm also on the steam client if that makes any difference. I was hoping someone would help sync this because I'm afraid if I buy the expansion it won't get linked to my account and 40$ is a lot of money to throw to the wind plus I have all this station cash I can't use. Thanks in advance for any help.
  2. ARCHIVED-tkia Guest

You've basically got 2 different accounts there and the cash is on the new one. The only way to sort that out is by contacting the billing people via phone or live chat. They won't do it via the forums as they'll need to ask for personal details to verify the accounts.
  3. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

You may also want to submit a support ticket to our Billing team so we can figure out what's going on.
  4. ARCHIVED-primezeppelin Guest

TSR-AlexS wrote:
    I'll try that. What is the link for billing team? Thanks.
  5. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

primezeppelin wrote:
    Righter here mate: Billing, and Technical Support