Cant see my toons in guild house

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Wrandelthorr, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Wrandelthorr New Member

All of a sudden I can not see my toons in the guild house. No matter if I scroll in or out, no toon shows! I'm sure it must be simply i setting I messed up. Help! It's frustrating to not be able to view the toons! Thx in advance.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Did you try F9 to change the camera view ?

No idea what else other than log out and reboot your computer. Maybe verify assets with the loader.
  3. Ephras Member

I'm not sure I understand your problem but some windows have filters. For example, Portal to Housing has a filter. If it's set to something you won't see anything else. The Members tab on the Guild window has a filter. Clear that filter to see everyone in the Guild. Hope this helps.
  4. Wrandelthorr New Member

Thanks folks! To clarify a bit....What I mean is, I cant visibly SEE my toons in the hall. I see my merc and my familiar just fine. But no toon? I scroll in and out.....nothing? Some toons I can see......some not? Strange or what???
  5. Bloodwurst New Member

I had this problem too when I had regular Skygge as my mount without an appearance mount added. To fix it, I stopped using regular Skygge
    Hartsmith likes this.
  6. Wrandelthorr New Member

Now thats an interesting potential solution!! Thank you! I'll let ya know!
  7. Bloodwurst New Member

Don't leave us hanging...did it work? :)
    Hartsmith likes this.
  8. Wrandelthorr New Member

Mr. Blood.......You are a GOD! How in the heck did you EVER figure that one out??? THANK YOU SO MUCH. It was driving me crazy!
    Bloodwurst likes this.
  9. dorotea1 New Member

When Skygge is the mount there are many places where you cannot see the character until you dismount.
  10. Hartsmith Active Member

I don't have Skygge, but my freeblood has the swirling bat mount (freeblood exclusive) that has the same issue. Rather annoying, but not a game breaker. Glad the OP found his/her solution.