Can't purchase All-Access

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Yades, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Yades New Member

Hi,

I am a returning player and I wanted to get all-access.
    When I try to purchase it via the website I get this message:

"We're sorry, a system error has occurred while processing your request. Please try again later. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you continue to encounter this error, please view our Knowledge Base for possible solutions to your error."

What can I do to fix this?
    I can't buy it via steam because I have no online banking account or paypal.
    Kronos costs 2mil Plat on my server and I can't access the broker anyway.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I know several people that have encountered this issue in the past. What has helped, is using IE to make the purchase. For some reason, DBG's enterprise server seems to prefer IE over Edge, Firefox, or Chrome.

I hope that this gets resolved for you. Welcome back to Norrath, enjoy your journey.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  3. Yades New Member

Thanks for the reply but nope, same error on IE :(
  4. Svenone Well-Known Member

I had a similar problem while trying to use a credit card with one of those newer gold colored security? patch on the front - the system kept on complaining there was an "invalid characater" in the information provided (I double and triple checked the info). When I switched to another card that does not have the new security feature, it worked just fine. Also, I tried using Microsoft Edge (I normally use Firefox), but it still did not work with the first card.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You mean a card with the security chip? Mine has that on there, but I'm inputting my number by just typing it in, I don't have a reader or anything, and it's always been accepted. :-/

Uwk
  6. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have not had a problem with my card that is chipped with DBG or the two bills that I have that need to be paid online. I have however, gone to two different sites to make a purchase, and had some issue with the chipped card.

Do you know how hard it is to purchase an authentic Yorkshire Flat cap for an authentic Yorkshire man, when if in the US the purchases are blocked and the customer service cannot or will not accept an authorization code or a 3 way call from a US credit union? The spousal unit is turning 50 in April, yes I know, I am a cougar, I am 4 years older than him, but he always says that he will need to get his flat cap, his cardi, and his whippet. For a joke, I was going to get him his flat cap and his cardi, but they need to come from Yorkshire and I can find no place in Yorkshire that will work with me on this and I have to do all of it when he is sleeping or not in the room. As for the whippet, unless I win the mega-millions, he is not getting that.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

OOO you're not that much of a cougar my hubby is 7 years younger than me LOL
  8. Finora Well-Known Member

Check and see if you have any old credit cards still attached to your account. Last year I had issues buying the expansion and that was why. After I deleted an old credit card from the system at the suggestion of CS, it worked fine.
  9. Svenone Well-Known Member

I only have the two credit cards and both are updated and valid for purchases. I pay off the balance every month, so it's not an over the limit thing, either. Well, the un-chipped card is actually a debit card, but even so. I have had trouble with the chipped card when trying to use it at retail stores, too. If the added security the chip adds is meant to prevent you from even using the card at all, they are doing a bangup job!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Cyrrena like this.
  10. Finora Well-Known Member

The problem with mine wasn't that it was hitting limits or anything, it was apparently a matter of some conflict in their system with more than one card on the account.
    Cyrrena and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! True. ;->

Seriously, it might be because of the whole debit card as well thing -- waitaminute, that's the un-chipped one. It's the chipped one that's giving fits? :-/

And you manually entered the card number the first time, and DBG just has it on file ever since? Or have you been able to successfully enter the chipped one yet? :-/

(and this should probably be sent off to Billing before we get to publicly personal, come to think...never mind me :oops:)

Uwk
    Cyrrena likes this.