Cant login because my account has too many characters?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Fistpower, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Fistpower Well-Known Member

My sub doesnt need to be renewed until January 5th and I have been playing today without changing any characters. How do you fix this?

Is it an issue with servers?
  2. Rebelde Active Member

Maj'Dul server?
  3. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

If you are trying to access Maj'Dul, it seems to be missing.....none of my characters there are showing at character select and others have had a problem as well.
  4. Fistpower Well-Known Member

Fallen Gate.
  5. Skarsguard New Member

I'm having same problem on AB, was in fine switched characters and BAM can't get in any more
  6. Chikkin Well-Known Member

happened to me just now trying to log in one of mine on AB, got that same message - too many characters. But another alt was able to log in
  7. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I can't log into Maj'Dul or Fallen Gate, so I'm guessing servers went down.
  8. Victisa Active Member

hi all. i am having the same issue. my toons where locked saying that i have too many toons. then i come back and try again and then all my toons disapears. then it asks me to make a new one where it asks me buy common races "all" even ratonga, human etc. so i am not sure whats going on though.
  9. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

Try the up and down arrows a few times - this sometimes brings back any characters you have that are missing in action.

Also, check that you are in the correct region - US or EU.
    Victisa likes this.
  10. Victisa Active Member

actually it didnt work... all i see is create 100 heroic toon or lvl 1 toon. when i try to do that it ask's me to buy a race. all the races daybreak wants me to buy with db cash. i have no race selection. i am on US server i double checked. i did put a ticket in but it's been ages since i gotten a reply. thx muchly
  11. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Try deleting the folder logincache-us and then run launchpad to rebuild it.
  12. Victisa Active Member

i tried nothing still the same thing.. Sigh i am not sure what to do now.