Cant get into Support

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by iceverything, Jun 28, 2018.

1. iceverything Master of Respawning

Yesterday after my internet went out I went to log back in to my main, paid account only to find that the 9 toons on it were replaced with the exact same toons I have on one of my f2p accounts. Even tho the toons are the same the accounts are different names. I put in a ticket and now when I go to check on it I keep getting this... reCAPTCHA validation failed. No matter what I do the account that is bugged gets this error. I know it is that blasted prove Im not a robot crap but still. I had NP getting into ANY of the DB sites that need log in to use on this account but the other one? Seems to me someone doesnt want to respond to my ticket?
    And now with the new event starting this means I not only can not take part in this but my guild is missing their leader! Also I am loosing money I paid to play that account 24/7 365. Also the main on that account is my carpenter and I am a decorator so Db has pretty much tied my hands as to what I can do in game and in no hurry to fix my issue. NINE toons are missing! NINE! Are they lost in the cloud or what?
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have problems with that reCaptcha all the time. The only thing I have found, is to click the check box, move the mouse totally away from the validate box, and wait 30 seconds at least. Its a pain, but it seems to work, for me at least.

I hope you try this and it works for you as well. Sorry about you problems and I wish I had a better method for you to try.
  3. iceverything Master of Respawning

Well I tried that, not sure if that did it or was dumb luck but I got in. TYVM Cyrrena!
    /bow
    Rosyposy likes this.
  4. Juraiya Well-Known Member

When the wrong characters come up, it usually means that you need to delete your cache folders. At the very least, trying that won't hurt, and it often helps.

I log back and forth between different accounts fairly frequently, so I've encountered that a few times. So far, deleting that folder has fixed it every time.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You are quite welcome and I am glad it worked. I do not know why it insists that the mouse is totally away from that box.