Cant get in game

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Tatt, Jul 9, 2021.

1. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Looks like this is what you'll need to do, don't expect it to fix itself.
  2. smoketester New Member

I wonder if it's a ban. Never been banned before but it feels odd that no one is responding at all.

Finally a dev response. I did make a new daybreak account and filed a ticket for my affected accounts. we'll see what happens.
  3. Accendo Guest

Login issues that happened early this morning were resolved. The lingering issues now with certain accounts are being investigated. While not an ideal fix, please file a ticket with CS at help.daybreakgames.com even if from an account that is not having a problem, or from a newly created account just so you can get a ticket filed. It's important they receive your account info for their reports.
  4. Laaw Well-Known Member

is the weekend blown for the lack of credentials, my acct. is 17 years old
  5. smoketester New Member

I am not confident that this is going to be a quick fix. My only concern is that I can get back into both of my account's management pages so I can turn off recurring membership.
  6. Laaw Well-Known Member

\since i can't get to the site this useless thanks
  7. Laaw Well-Known Member

I have two accts. both paid up for over a year in advance, both accts. i can't even look at
  8. Golum Active Member

From Discord:
    Accendo — Today at 5:13 PM
    Launchpad crashed really early this morning and was brought back up around 7:30 AM. Since then, only a few have said they can't get back on so right now we're thinking those issues are going to be CS-related.

Sum dude — Today at 5:14 PM

What are you expecting those players to do? They can't log in to forums/petition.

Accendo — Today at 5:15 PM

They can create a new account in order to submit a ticket via help.daybreakgames.com.
  9. Paleale Member

i posted on the other thread, but i got in on my troubled acct by trying the "new acct' and then entering the fubar'd acct info.. and it worked