Closed / Unconfirmed Can't get in EQ2.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by ThornNaturesoul, Nov 6, 2019.

1. ThornNaturesoul New Member

Late last night i logged into EQ2 and played for a few minutes before deciding to go to bed. Today about noon i decided to play and now anytime the game goes to load, the game crashes before it even loads the loading screen. I have had it test its files and nothing was wrong. I deleted the cash folders and nothing. it still goes to load the game and crashes. I don't know what else to do. Can anyone help me?

Thank You for your time and patience.
    Thorn Naturesoul
    ittiebitty likes this.
  2. ThornNaturesoul New Member

P.S. I did have it download the Beta server last night while i was in bed. I can log into that server just fine.
    Gwindire likes this.
  3. Gwindire Member

I'm having the same problem as well. I can log into Beta, just not the live servers
  4. Hateborne Member

I had issues last month where ANY invocation or variation of /camp instantly hung up my game client. I do not run any custom UI, but I do use the EQ2Atlas maps. The only thing that worked was a hard removal of the game and re-download.

"Hard removal" - SHIFT+DEL on the EQ2 folder, SHIFT+DEL on the EQ2 data in Documents/My Games, and then uninstalled through Steam to trash any cache it maintained. While this sucks, it resolved the issue completely.