Can't get back to Obulus Frontier

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Wakki, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Wakki New Member

I just came back to EQ2 a few weeks ago after a break for just over a year. Played since beta, but the last few years due to real life been off and on. Really getting into it again and doing the Kunark Tradeskill quests. I have got to the ones on Obulus and at Mission of Mercy. However, I left the area and now can't find my way back. I found the portal but apparently I need to have finished the questline to do so?
    How can I finish if can't get back there. There must be a way? Hopefully not restarting the quests.
    Thanks in advance :)
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

if you have completed the sig line, i do believe you can use a wizard spire to get to the cave of obulus frontier. If you do the tradeskill line, you receive a Twark Transport Totem that will teleport you back to where the goblins are in the back of the zone. Alternatively, you can also take the long route, through Kylong Plains, up around the corner from Chardok, and IIRC there is a path from JW.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You can also visit guildhalls and look for the Obulus Transporter. Depending on where you are in the questline, it will either deposit you in the Crusader caves, or else in the elf city. (Order of the Rose of Erollisi, T1 NQ on Maj'Dul has one).
    Wakki and Mercychalice like this.
  4. Tkia Well-Known Member

Use Fast Travel or a druid ring to get to the druid ring in Jarsath Wastes. Take the adjacent sokokar to the Kylong Plains post to get to the tunnel through to Obulus. And when you zone through fly high into the ceiling and stay there as you'll be kos to the iksar below there if you're not far enough through the questline yet. To get out you need to fly forward and take the left tunnel to the exit when you reach the turn. When you get out of the tunnel go higher and forwatd a bit until you can fly over the mountains on your left and keep heading straight to get back to the beach.
    Wakki and Breanna like this.
  5. Wakki New Member

Thanks for your replies guys. I'll have a go later and feedback once I have tried those suggestions.
  6. Wakki New Member

Thanks Tkia. This was my solution.
    btw I am an all access subscriber although my status doesn't say so, and I am not a new member, just newly resubscribed :)
    Thanks for everyone input :)
    Dude likes this.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

The "All Access" thing here on the forums is something you have to select. Open up your profile at the top of the screen, select preferences, and then badges. Once you check the box for "All Access" it will show here.
    Wakki and Breanna like this.
  8. Wakki New Member

Thanks Dude. Sorted! :)
    elbuenomalo88, Breanna and Dude like this.
  9. elbuenomalo88 New Member

Thanks a lot from me too!!! my bags were full i had to go back then i couldnt lol.

also thank u really appreciate =)