Can't get a new Skyshrine solo instance from Cek'Arctor

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Stormsong, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Stormsong New Member

Did something change in the recent patch? I did an instance was yesterday. I went back a few hours later, and Cek'Arctor was not willing to give me a new quest, even though I used to be able to get a new quest within 2 hours. Instead, he had a message saying I should come back "tomorrow". So now it is tomorrow, almost 24 hours later, and he still doesn't have a quest for me. I don't have any zones in Lockout and I was able to reset the timer for the zone last night.

Is this intentional? Is it a bug? The update notes did not mention it.
  2. Dangifino New Member

Noticed this as well, only it has easily been 48 hours for me.
  3. Dangifino New Member

GM Cormaic (nice fella) finally contacted me in tells about this. He looked at my journal and thought for a second that he saw an unfinished daily in there, and then it went poof. I saw no such quest in my journal, and there was no portal to access to complete it even if it existed. Needless to say, it's clear (as if by magic) and I now can get the "dailies" from Cek'Arctor again. He assured me that it's a strange bug, and that it's being reported to the dev team, in whom I have full confidence (sic)
  4. Sinza_Necro New Member

I too have been unable to complete the last of the three skyshrine solo quests. I had trouble obtaining the second, but then it mysteriously was offered, now I can't get the last. I have cleared my quest journal and persistant instance log, submitted a bug report and finally sent in a petition, all to no avail.
    I think EQ2 in-game support stinks. Granted there aren't many bugs (given that they have had years to deal with them) but when I do need help it takes too long to get the issue resolved in game. I expect when I log in tomorrow night I will have received a response, but seriously, it is too little too late. For the amount of money I spend I would expect a greater sense of urgency on their part.
  5. Cyliena Well-Known Member