Can't do anything

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Exeuntz, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Exeuntz New Member

Hi, I haven't played this game in 3 years. I decided to play again, today and subscribe..

When I got to log in the game, I couldn't do anything but just run around. It seemed as if I was playing an offline game.

I can't buff, hit monsters or equip gear... help?
  2. crazyeyes321 Active Member

Sounds like you logged in and went linkdead. try rebooting and doing it again and see if it helps. did you check your ping?
  3. Exeuntz New Member

I have twice and .. how do I check that? and It's been happening for the past 2 hours now.
  4. crazyeyes321 Active Member

I think the default is f11? Another thing you might want to check out is to ensure drivers are up to date, as well as possibly going into options and turning off the soemote stuff. I know when I came back the game would crash if I soemote on with my crappy livecam or whatever it is, though that is different than being in 'ghost' mode. If these dont help, and even if they do, you might want to post in the the technical folders though, they probably are more helpful than my guessing
  5. Exeuntz New Member

nope, still doesn't work. thanks anyways, I'll be posting in technical forum