Can't do anything on game.

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Exeuntz, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Exeuntz New Member

"Hi, I haven't played this game in 3 years. I decided to play again, today and subscribe..

When I got to log in the game, I couldn't do anything but just run around. It seemed as if I was playing an offline game.

I can't buff, hit monsters or equip gear... help?"

---

p.s. I can't even logout without force closing the file thru Task manager.
  2. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Rough guess, is that you probably need to check that you have the game fully installed.

You should be using LaunchPad 4 to start the game, make sure you have the correct region selected (top LH corner of launchpad - Version: - click on the region (eg US English) to select the one appropriate for you. Bottom LH corner, little box with crossed spanner and hammer, hit the button and select Validate Game Assets, to check your install and download any missing or broken files.
  3. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Blind guess, it is youre connection which may cause the problem, or at least the route to the server. try a tracert or something like this.
  4. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

5. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Hey Alex, that link gives a 404 error and why would we want PS2 setup file for EQ2 ? :rolleyes:
  6. Avirodar Well-Known Member

7. TSR-AlexS Well-Known Member

Oops! I apologize, Avirodar actually posted the correct link. Sorry, Ps2 just launched and I've been shuffling on both forums. ;)