Cant do all the SF dailies

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Zarulm, Mar 16, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Zarulm Guest

Why was it decided upon that certain crafting dailies require a particular crafting class/archtype to do them.
    All this does is make it so that we cant do a daily everyday, and make the faction work take even longer.
  2. ARCHIVED-Finora Guest

Probably when they decided that each of the factions would have only items for certain crafters.
    So Quel'ule has some scholar only dailies, Hua'Mein have some craftsman only dailies and Kerran have some outfitter only dailies.
    Only those classes 'need' to get to ally with that particular faction, everything else can be bought with 30k faction other than the items tied to adventure level and there are adventuring faction quests to help with that.
    Maybe it's a function of the number of crafters I have, but I don't bother doing the quests every day with every one and I use this handy chart so I don't waste time running out to on of the places only to find they have one I can't do that day.
  3. ARCHIVED-EQ2Player Guest

I think its ok with some tweaking.
    A welcome addition would be what is going on over in Mara where we have the oportunity to do rush order writs. For the daily player, they're set. For folks that don't meet a daily requirement, they would have the oportunity to spend their time helping out the faction with rush-orders...
    Set schedules. Heck, what if someone from the community is only off 2 days a week and those days coincide with dailies they cannot accomplish? Rush-orders solve some issues and add flexibility.
  4. ARCHIVED-EQ2Magroo Guest

Xethren@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    In actual fact you can do two daily quests everyday (Paineel + your primary faction), it's just that you can't do 'all' daily quests everyday (for the other two secondary factions)
    I'm not entirely sure what the thinking was behind this move. The only reason I can see for it is that they wanted to try to stop non-craftsmen getting discos on the non craftsmen items for example. Other than that, it doesn't really seem to offer any gameplay enhancements, and just introduces yet another timesink that cannot be mitigated by skill, dedication, or heaven-forbid, SC.
  5. ARCHIVED-Zaldor Guest

Xethren@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    You can do a daily with your class' related faction every day. What exactly is the problem again?