Cannot see pet spell graphics

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Elarinya, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Elarinya Member

Hello! I'm new (Well, back to the game from a very very long break) and noticed on my low level necromancer, my pet just kind of.. stands there. I can't see him doing anything. I asked around, and apparently he's suppose to be casting spells. I have all my options in graphic display maxed out and my computer handles it with no problem. Is this normal? Just curious, the cool pets is a large part of what drew me back to this game. Thank you for your time!
  2. Beee Well-Known Member

WB :)

Maybe the number of particle effects are limited in your options.
  3. Elarinya Member

This isn't it. When I log on my conjuror, I see my Fiery Magician casting all it's spells. and a few other necromancers on kaladim have also told me their Grim Sorc also doesn't cast spells. I mean mathmatically they do but that's boring AF, isn't it. They just stand there and stare at the enemy and the spells invisibly happen.
  4. jasonmking1985 New Member

I have exactly the same problem as you do. was wondering did you fix it and HOW? Thank you.
  5. Draygomir New Member

Saw the same thing with my illusionist pet. It just stands there and then finally makes 1 cast near the end of the fight. It's almost like it is lagging really badly.