Cannot interact in Detroxxulous, the Plaguelands

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Leeroy, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Leeroy Well-Known Member

My inquisitor has done some questing in various zones. I had a quest from that iksar, "Pathosis Less Traveled". I went there and lo and behold, the mobs had no nameplates. Dr. Arcana had a feather but no nameplate. I can see his chat in the chat window but no interactive bubble pops up, so I cannot get his quest.

I tried various things: delete darqui, try without. Validate game files. Delete pathosis quest. Delete some game files and redownload. Nothing helps. I've got a ticket submitted but it's vacation week for daybreak.

Any ideas?
  2. Uerdane New Member

I'm having this exact issue. If anyone has ideas, I would love hearing them. Obviously a bugged zone.
  3. Ahvee New Member

This sounds like what happened to me in beta.
    Try dropping your graphic settings.
    I thought I wrote down which setting it was that was interfering.. can't recall at the moment, sorry.
    I hope this helps! Happy questing! :)
  4. Sigrdrifa Well-Known Member

Did you ever do a computer reboot, Leeroy? I'd try zoning back to Myrist, shutting down the game, then rebooting. If that doesn't help, then you may be stuck waiting for the CSRs.
  5. Solana New Member

Turn off sun rays, or whatever it's called in graphics settings when advanced mode is activated. It's that exact setting that is causing the issue. It will also cause problems in zones where it is raining (the airborne spores in Detrox count as rain).