Cannot Gift from Marketplace?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Kheldar, Feb 16, 2018.

1. Kheldar Active Member

You have been charging my credit card for membership for years, no problem, but I try to gift, and it says "You have to be a member for more than a month" ?
  2. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

it's been screwy since at least oct if not before then.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I have had no problem using the marketplace interface in game to gift items, but if I try and use the web store, it says I have to be a member.
  4. Kheldar Active Member

I'm a member, have been basically forever, but still says "Must be a member for a month". DayBroke /shrug.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Same message I get if I try from the web store and I am also a member.
    Kheldar likes this.
  6. Zinaire New Member

I'm also a long time member, getting the same "You must be an active subscriber for more than a month" message when trying to send gifts on in game marketplace. I was able to send gifts in late December, so it hasn't been screwy for me until very recently.
    Kheldar likes this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Now the gifting option is completely greyed out for myself and others that also subscribe.
    Kheldar likes this.
  8. zarobhr Member

I could be wrong but i do remember at least at one time in addition to being a memeber, you also had to be a a recurring membeship plan, so on one account i had purcahsed the yearly plan told it not to renew(recur) i could not gift from that account, but on accounts that renew (recur) automatically i can gift on. so even if you go online and pay for a month every month for the last 5 years if its not setup to automattically charge at the end of the current sub you cannot gift
  9. Kheldar Active Member

No, it is actually an in-game issue, they apparently know about it, but strangely, don't seem to be caring much.
    I say strangely, as they want every store purchase they can get their hands on; pretty much DBG's #1 priority. You would think they would scramble to fix it, especially with the amazing collapse of H1Z1.