Cannot find the calendar of x2 xp and double loot

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kalika, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Kalika Well-Known Member

If someone can post a link to the bonus event ...

It was called "get ready for ... whatever is the expansion name" , i searched and not find the post, checked news and annoucement too.
  2. Redlight Well-Known Member

If you go to the excellent Eq2.eqtraders.com and hit the event tab there is a write up of the "Against the Elements" prelude.
  3. Alyndrys Well-Known Member

4. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Its also called gear up, level up. That might help with your search. All I heard was double XP double status on the weekends and that was all that concerned me.
  5. Dude Well-Known Member

For some reason, and I'm not going to complain, the 2x XP seems to be going on through the whole thing. Since there seems to be a reset in the new expansion (i.e. no longer needing Epic 2.0) I'm taking advantage of the 2x XP and leveling up toons. :)
    Cyrrena likes this.
  6. Kalika Well-Known Member

thanks all.
    But well you probably still need ascension (sure i had not enough hot bars and abilities) and deity tithe xp .. I will come back the day deity is reverted or reset and when ascension get removed or is made obsolete.
  7. Dude Well-Known Member

Then, welcome back!

We're basically there on both points. Everyone can get all three of the deity points up to 85 through the Yun Zi timelines. As for ascensions, I rarely use them so they're obsolete to me. Up to you though.
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Breanna Well-Known Member

I agree I really dislike what they did with the diety, there is nothing really to spend it on now unless you pick a few things none of which I ever use and they just pile up on my hotbar not getting used then I get back to having 10 and can't spend them because I haven't used the others yet. The old way was much better. The ascensions well they are just ........ nuf said.
    Kalika likes this.
  9. Kalika Well-Known Member

The old system was ok, it would have been enough to revamp the miracles to make them scale (for the ones which did not).
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Three of my ascensions are at level 10 and one is at level 11 and I have not used even one of those boost books they gave us all over the place during KA, PoP or Panda yet.
    Dude likes this.