Fixed Internally Cannot equip BOL Mount gear

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Gerak, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Gerak Well-Known Member

BOL mount gear is tied to Adventure level and not Adventure or Tradeskill level like ALL the previous mount gear. I have
    adv 110 TS 110 not equipable
    Adv 110 TS 120 not equipable
    Adv 120 TS 120 equipable.
    It seems that every time the max level is increased we have to fight to get items that should be using either to finally accept TS as well as Adv.
    Please fix this glaring omission or tell us why 120 TS cannot equip BOL mount equipment.
  2. redwoodtreesprite Well-Known Member

If it matters, the tradeskill ones can't be equipped without the tradeskill level requirement meant. So the harvesting ones are just collecting dust in my storage...
  3. Gerak Well-Known Member

Another patch and still not addressed/fixed.

I don't know what you mean by the Tradeskill ones, but I tried equipping the Voidpiercer's Barding of Industry to my 110 adv 120 TS who has completed the Sig line and I still get the message "You do not have the required level to equip this item." That is the same message I get when I try to equip harvesting items to the same character. I CAN equip those same items to my 120 adv(not completed Sig line) 120 TS (completed sig line).
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yeah, had to level up my tradeskiller from 110 to 120 on live just to equip the prospecting tack from the TS timeline.
  5. Gerak Well-Known Member

I hope you meant you had to level the adventure side of your tradeskiller from 110 to 120 to equip it.
  6. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Yes, that's what I meant indeed, sorry if that wasn't clear.
  7. Ratalthor Developer

Is this issue still affecting anybody?