Cannot earn xp anymore?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Hellwork, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Hellwork New Member

Why i cannot earn xp anymore?
    I have to level up to 10 for my equipment, but i cannot earn xp anymore..

WHAT I HAVE TOO DO?
    please help me!
  2. Estred Well-Known Member

Wait, you are speaking of the "as you gain adventure xp" green adornments? Have you tested this as in chrono'd down to say 30 and ran Fallen Gate or another easy zone to see if it gains a %?

If you test those out and the issue persists; /bug it.
  3. Sogapa Active Member

OP, I suspect from your question that you are getting a message saying you did not earn xp for the kill. If I'm misunderstanding the question, just ignore me, but if you are saying you are not yet level 10 and cannot level up, kill stuff that is at least green to you, or complete quests. You will not get experience if you kill a grey con mob.
  4. Hellwork New Member

Sogapa, you know what my problem is. I will test this and hope it works.. otherwise i will send you a message!
    Already Thanks!
  5. Hellwork New Member

I still don't get it! I tried all things but what the hack i don't get it!
  6. Caela Well-Known Member

Can you give us a little more info? What level are you? What is your sub (bronze, silver, gold?). Have you looked at your AA slider - is it on 0 or 100 or somewhere in between? (needs to be on less than 100 to gain xp.)

Are you getting some sort of message? Is it every kill? Where are you fighting? Are the mobs grey? (mobs can't be grey to get xp)
  7. Hellwork New Member

If i killed something what is having a higher level than me, i get a message that earned 0 XP and something with subs.... behind it.
    My level is now at 9 gaurdian, and i have equipment for level 10 so i want leveling up.
    I'm playing at Darlight Wood somethimes i walk too Neriak.
    I have a bronze account.
    I don't now what you mean with AA- slider..?
    Guess that i'm n00by!
  8. Andariel Member

Only thing i could think of is he shut off xp on accident. But im not even sure Bronze can do that. Try right clicking your xp bar and see if it says enable experience gain.
    Geozen likes this.
  9. Faliz Member

Make sure you have not disabled combat experience. If your XP bar at the bottom says "Combat XP Disabled" you need to right click on it and enable combat experience so kills will count.
  10. Faliz Member

Yes you can turn Combat XP gain off on bronze accounts.