Cannot delete quests

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Malleria, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Malleria Well-Known Member

So I see this has been reported before, but could you guys take a look at Spirit Hunting and 99 Bottles of Rum on the Wall? They're not delete-able from the quest journal, and pretty annoying when I'll probably never finish them :)

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Prissetta and Mizgamer62 like this.
  2. Chrol Developer

You can today! (See patch notes.)
    Ishuna likes this.
  3. Lamatu Active Member

This may seem petty but a long long time ago... I stepped into the battleground hub just once and got the quest Warzone Devestation. I can't delete this quest and I prefer to not even zone into battlegrounds and try.

Can this be deleted in the hub or do I need a magical unicorn for this?
    Prissetta likes this.
  4. Dabb Active Member

I still can NOT delete this quest
  5. Kaitheel Developer

"Spirit Hunting" and "99 Bottles of Rum on the Wall," can now be removed from your quest journal by speaking with an escaped fabled spirit sitting atop a unicorn's rump getting drunk off of cheap Far Seas wine near Jerol in The Village of Shin.
    Dabb, Prissetta, Shmogre and 2 others like this.
  6. Dabb Active Member

lol well then let me go see about this convict...ty
    Kaitheel likes this.
  7. Dabb Active Member

that def worked, thanks!
    Prissetta likes this.
  8. Regolas Well-Known Member

Wtf. Why not just making it deleteable?

Why do we have to go through this process?
  9. Kaitheel Developer

A couple reasons, and they are the same reasons why they were made not deleteable in the first place. They either use multiple dungeons and have scripted hooks associated with them, or have other quests required for progression through them. If a player accidentally deleted the quest they could have been in a bad situation, one where all of their work on the other quests, or in the dungeon, was moot, resulting in the player getting stuck. Thankfully, this solution allows for players the chance to get rid of the quest, while ensuring no such damage happens to their progression.

~ Kaitheel
    Dabb, Ishuna, Malleria and 1 other person like this.
  10. Rainmare Well-Known Member

there's only one quest I want to delete that I can't, and that's the PVP battleground is one for the New Tunaria warzone.
  11. Chrol Developer

Both "Warzone Devastation" quests will be offered for deletion from the escaped fabled spirit in Village of Shin soon.
    Prissetta, Rainmare and Malleria like this.