Can you solo a blue ^^^ heroic?

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-fuaburisu, Aug 25, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-fuaburisu Guest

Can you solo a blue ^^^ heroic as a Dirge?
    Mitigation and avoidance are usually around 50% for the last 10 levels. She's level 65. I can't buy "full MC" gear as I don't have the plat. Only chest piece. I've upgraded everything to AGI + STA for ~1000 HP increase. Added some runes of Mending and one of Blasting. I'm always using the debuffs for boss fights. Have ~130 AA spread in the most recommended builds I've seen on eqflames and elsewhere (eg. Fortissimo, DKTM, Rhythm Blade at start of fight, Degredations line, Luck of the Dirge, Evasive Maneuvers, Dexterous Sonata in Shadows tree..).
    I can melee a blue ^^ named, but very rarely have been able to take down a named ^^^ blue heroic boss.
    Seems possible in theory if only I could see where I run when I'm "kiting" and the spells didn't get resisted once in a while ;)
    Is that normal for a Dirge to solo heroic quests when they are green, or can I push further?
  2. ARCHIVED-zboim Guest

Nijia@Vox wrote:
    Yes, although certain archetypes are obviously harder to kite. There's no excuse for not harvesting the rares for the MC in your tier if you can't get better. Speccing Point Blank, using your lifetaps, macroing and socketing properly will also help make fights easier.

Nijia@Vox wrote:
    Don't keyboard turn. Also, unmap 's.'

Edit: I don't know what the hell is going on with the font coloring up there.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lcneed Guest

For level 65, forget about MC gears. Go for the KoS cloud mount quest armors. They are better.
  4. ARCHIVED-fogcat Guest

Lcneed wrote:
    ^^this^^
  5. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

No they aren't, not by a long shot.

Gratz gear upgrades.
  6. ARCHIVED-Lcneed Guest

Buffrat@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    You mean the upgraded cloud mount armors are not better than the upgraded MC 62 amrors?
  7. ARCHIVED-BixxbyIndestructible Guest

No reason to buy MC gear any longer. The upgraded gear from questing is outstanding (read: ridiculous op).