Can you please make Battlecry groupwide?

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine, Jun 10, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-InsaneChaosMarine Guest

It should be groupwide, it would counter the nerfs they recieved.
  2. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

Go away. It doesn't need to be groupwide. Dirges weren't nerfed.
  3. ARCHIVED-Sikbik Guest

that would be overkill, dirges are fine as it is.
  4. ARCHIVED-Chayce Guest

One way to make it better is to make it self only.
    That way, you dont have every single guild scout crying/begging for it. = D
  5. ARCHIVED-tfetterman Guest

Talathion@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    While we're at it, let's make UT group wide. Oh and don't forget Illusionary Arms! Better yet, let's make it raidwide!
    Has anyone one seen laser goggles drop yet with the "instant win" proc?
  6. ARCHIVED-dajokster Guest

While dirges can be seen as "fine" which is pretty spot on, it would be nice if every utility class got some type of personal dps buff since were always handing out ours and at times receiving nill in return. The possibility of this happening is pretty nil to, but one can always hope!
  7. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

Keianna@Unrest_old wrote:
    I like you.
  8. ARCHIVED-fogcat Guest

Xenxex@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    The only way another scout gets it my group these days is if it is an assassin and they give me poisons. It's an exchange program ;)
    Other than that, I may give it to a tank who needs all the help he can get to hold aggro. Rather lower my DPS/raise tank DPS than steal hate. Hard to backstabby with the mob facing you :D
  9. ARCHIVED-eliziana Guest

Groupwide is dumb, but I wouldn't say no to being able to buff one group member with it and sharing the stats :)
  10. ARCHIVED-romulis Guest

tfetterman wrote:
    I like the instant win proc they should really do it.!!!!!!!!
  11. ARCHIVED-smokedout Guest

Not entirely sure about Battle Cry being group wide... But i could understand it requiring a concentration slot. In turn able to cast on more than just one group member, which would probably be two for the most part, the Dirge and one other group member.