Can we please get current level loot?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by ConcealFate, Jan 8, 2020.

1. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

Had yet another exquiste chest drop tonight with a last tier master. A 103 master? Why? You would think that would be easy to fix. Im not expecting 111-120 masters to drop in solos but at least make the loot something we can use now, not 2 or 3 years ago. Old adepts are still popping up in various places as well.

One of the few things that i personally like, that others are complaining about, is all the fragments for 2.0 spell upgrades. Ive gotten enough now to spread around to all my max toons. They were such a pita to get in the past for some of us, better late than never.

I know it's still early on, but theres just a weird vibe so far with this xpac that wasnt there with CD and PoP. Hopefully the folks at Daybreak get it sorted out soon.
    Observing, Rosyposy, Mermut and 11 others like this.
  2. Hermmit Active Member

Yes, please. Got a master to finally drop in BoL and it was a lvl 105 o_O .....
    Mermut likes this.
  3. Nunja Well-Known Member

Yep I got a 110 master. Would kill a gnome for a current tier adept!!
    Tangris likes this.
  4. Gnomfu Active Member

WHAT? Use poor Gnomes always getting punted around for other people's mistakes and now you want to kill us...:eek:

Maybe someday people will realise that Dev play trolls and we should punt them instead of cute little gnomes that aren't named Gninja.
    Breanna likes this.