Can we have new EoW/Drunder loot?

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Gaarysal, Aug 3, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Gaarysal Guest

Since the HM drunder loot got replaced with better gear and PoW is currently the hardest raid zone with the best gear. Can the loot in EoW and Drunder be brought up to par? At the very least, challenge mode EoW. Last night we ran the zone in challenge mode and found it to be about as challenging as HM Lyceum but the loot is certainly not equal. I have not run normal mode EoW in quite awhile but I'd imagine it would be about as challenging as easy mode CD/Lyc/DP.

The other drunder zones still present a challenge similar to CD/Lyc/DP normal modes. Even Citadel of Vu'ul (x2) would be worth looking at since it could be slightly tweaked to be more 1 group friendly and be about on par with HM CD/Lyc.

As someone who ran these zones till I was blue in the face prior to SS, I would not mind revisting them if the rewards were appropriate. Additionally, many people had not been able to run these zones during DoV1, especially EoW HM (only 1 group on our server was able to clear it).

I feel it would help fill the gear gap between HM Lyceum and HM DP if itemized correctly as well as just provide a variety in zones for everyone especially those who were too undergeared (stuck in the horrible crit mit cycle of fail) to do them back during DoV1.