Can we get the log-in screen fixed so your actual characters show?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Bhayar, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Bhayar Well-Known Member

The last two days, when I log in, I get a blank splash screen that asks me if I want to create a new character because apparently, the other 14 are on holiday/vacation somewhere and can't be bothered to be found. Tried twice in a row this am and no luck. Yeah, I know I can select a character, but that's not the point. I don't want to have to do that every time I try to log in.
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I assume you've already tried hitting the up or down arrow to restore the characters?
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  3. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

It is the holiday season so cut your characters a bit of slack, maybe they feel you have been overworking them. *giggles*

You can also try the old stand by of deleting your log-in cache US and your log-in cache EU and restarting the launchpad forcing it to reload your characters.

Good Luck!
    Dude, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  4. Bhayar Well-Known Member

LOL..good advice. I just deleted cache a few days ago, but I may do it again.
    Dude likes this.
  5. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

If they still don't show, try the up-and-down arrows trick. Don't know why it works, but it does.
    Dude and Cyrrena like this.
  6. Bhayar Well-Known Member

When something is broken, it's hard to say why something like arrow keys work, but they do. Just wish they'd fix the problem.
    Geroblue, Dude, Cyrrena and 3 others like this.
  7. mythicaly Active Member

the arrow keys dont work for me