can we get a moderator in these forums?

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by ARCHIVED-LygerT, Sep 16, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

i'm getting tired of people crapping in threads we are using for ideas to fix the class.
    stick to your own forums.
  2. ARCHIVED-tfetterman Guest

I so agree with you. They only look for those people that are calling each other stupid, not those who actually are.
  3. ARCHIVED-Morghus Guest

If there were any real moderators around, Tuor would have been banned by now.
  4. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

There are mods. They usually only respond to issues that are either blatantly obvious or when someone reports a post. Don't like someone derailing a thread? Report it.
    Unfortunately they're not going to be able to read every single thread in every single forum to make sure every single user is following the rules. We have to self police that a little bit.
  5. ARCHIVED-LygerT Guest

Nadirah@Crushbone wrote:
    a post of mine disappeared when i tried to mention the derailing on this sub-forum yet all the non zerks posts remained, watering down the forum and our attempts to resolve issues with the class.
  6. ARCHIVED-Tekadeo Guest

Maybe Tuor/Tala's constant efforting/derailing/BS'ing actually has earned him some friends on the forums, i've had a couple posts removed where i was calling him out.
    Dude is seriously out of control, and if you took a vote among other Berserkers, they would all agree he is a true detriment to our class. Devs just ignore our Forums because the guy won't stop.

Ban Talathion in '11!
  7. ARCHIVED-SOE-MOD-05 Guest

Closing this for discussion of moderation, and calling out other forum members, demanding a ban.
    If anyone has issues with how the forums are moderated, there is a process to bring concerns to our attention. Threads like this are not part of that process:
    8 ) Abide by moderator and SOE employee actions and direction - self-explanatory.
    • If you disagree with a moderator or employee's actions, do not discuss or challenge the matter in forum posts. Contact forum-admin@soe.sony.com (include your forum handle and game name, but NOT your password) and clearly state your concerns.

IMPORTANT: Forum content is moderated at SOE's sole discretion, and content may be modified, removed, or otherwise restricted by SOE employees and/or volunteers.