Fixed Internally Can not pick a Destination at Recuso Tor Drone

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Lanatir, Dec 20, 2019.

1. Lanatir Member

The 2 options to pick a destination at the Drone of Recuso Tor are greyed out. leftclicking only gets you to the zone starter.
    Merador, Breanna, Dellmon and 5 others like this.
  2. Katey Member

I've had this same issue. It seems to be random for me. The last two days it's the same way. I can at least fly now, but being able to use the fast travel would be nice.
    Cyrrena and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

You have to stand pretty close to the thing before the options are not grey.

Hmm. Even standing right on top of the Recuso Tor bug all the destination options are greyed out. I just finished the sig line, which makes me wonder if once you can fly the bugs no longer operate? But that doesn't make any sense!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Kuulei Well-Known Member

It happened in beta and continues to happen. It would work great for a day or two and then suddenly act as if out of range to target and select a destination. The only fix on beta was to "respawn" the mount. To me it, it seems after lots of use, perhaps it just "sinks" enough into the ground art to cause this issue.o_O
    Cyrrena likes this.
  5. Tikshadow New Member

I've also had the same bug (bug, get it?!) happen to me randomly. Was working fine for me all day today, until about an hour ago when it would not let me choose a destination "again".
  6. Rdy2rock Member

Same, had this issue quite a bit.