Can I have my missing Vet year back please?

Discussion in 'Account Related Support' started by ARCHIVED-SteelPiston, Oct 1, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-SteelPiston Guest

I left the Bazaar server as a 6 year veteran and started on the Freeport server within a day or so of it coming into existance. This was because the Bazaar server was in it's final death throws with a very low population and I'd witnessed the huge population on Freeport.
    I immediately signed up for the recurring gold sub on the F2P Freeport server and shortly after copied over several of my loved Bazaar characters. I then canceled my regular subscription to the "Live" servers", as it seemed ridiculous having two recurring subscriptions.
    A little over a year later, the "Live" servers joined in the SC gold rush and my old Bazaar server merged with Freeport leaving me with two of almost all of my characters. The F2P'ers became entitled to Veterans awards.
    Now that we are all one big happy family again and that Freeport is no longer the "red headed step child" server, it occurs to me that I've been paying and playing EQ2 without missing a day for nearly 8 years, but SOE still views me as a 7 year vet. I feel that the pioneers of the Freeport server shouldn't be penalised for their year in the F2P wilderness. It would be nice gesture from SOE, if anyone that was subbed Gold for the whole time Freeport was the lone F2P server got their missing months/year back.
  2. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

3. ARCHIVED-ambrial Guest

I am pretty sure I read the rewards are based on a paid subscription, I have played since 2005 and don't even have my 6 year reward but yet my EQ2 acct is 7 years old.
  4. ARCHIVED-TSR-SeanF Guest

If you are currently missing veteran rewards you feel you should have on your account we will need to take a look at the account see why this has occured. To do so please open a support ticket with us at the following link:
    http://help.station.sony.com/app/ask