@Caith

Discussion in 'Mages' started by lumi, Nov 24, 2015.

1. lumi New Member

I'm wondering if you have any plans on changing the Coercer relic cloak .. the problem is that channel can only be used every 7mins 30secs (10mins with no AA) .. Compared to the illusions who can use theres every 15seconds .. I really don't see that as fair .. Also Illusionists on raid ALWAYS go with a troub and benefits from the troub final damage abilty where as the Coercer who always go's with the dirge group so coercers don't get any benefit at all from the dirge final ability damage ... .. One other thing there is still melee coercers out there who wants flurry on the cloak not Double cast .. please will you look into this thanks.
    Kraeref likes this.
  2. Kraeref Well-Known Member

^^^ This. Otherwise useless cloak.
    Why not to add both DC and flurry as it was on Rum cloak.
  3. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Please no more melee stats for coercer ... SDA is fine thou
  4. lumi New Member

While I have no desire to change your play style , please don't try and change mine, I'm not having a dig at you if you want to go SDA that's fine,each to their own :) .. I'm a coercer from one of the top 4 guild world wide and also a old skool vet who spec's flurry and have done very well with it,i love the thrill of timing my auto attacks for me it makes the game more intresting , and yes I can practically keep up with illusionists...that said I totally agree with Kraeref that the coercer cloak should have flurry and DC to keep us all happy .. otherwise useless cloak.
  5. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Treat the problem not the symptom.... I played coercer since EQ2 release and seen many ups and down be. In my high days when I was first to 50 among coercers I'd never imagine in my worst nightmare that coercer will be forced to melee. Thus problem not the SDA or Flurry but rather concept of coercer for raid.... In my days CC was heavy used as well mana manipulation and hate control, DPS was a supplemental factor on the raid in groups thou charm was major source of DPS. I am far from teach anyone and anything or call for style change. But what I'd love to see is changes in place of coercer as class. While times of CC long gone (and hate and mana no longer is make or break fights) something on cloak useful raid wide would be nice and it's not need to be coerce DPS per se