CA' combos?

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-leetpyrehybrid, May 21, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-leetpyrehybrid Guest

im looking to squeeze some more dps outta my swash i currently parse 10k/11k dps at the moment with somewhat of a link of ca's i was wondering you guys do and use to get the most dps outta your toon.
    pics of your hotbars if it isnt too much to ask! =D
  2. ARCHIVED-Greymatter101 Guest

I am wondering if you can begin the discussion by describing how you are getting 10-11K out of your swash atm? I can't seem to break 6K with mythical and 5 piece T2 and T3 gloves.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kidou Guest

Greymatter101 wrote:
    /\ That.
    I'm rather curious myself.
  4. ARCHIVED-leetpyrehybrid Guest

my guilds raid dps is high meaning my dps will go up
    i usually lead in with blame blade for the tank to get aggro faster ( since im in the mt group. and i have every buff imaginable for me Battle cry dps buff etc )then ill do tripple blade, auto, usually by then chimes and potm and dispatch and what not is off so ill do theiving essence with sack auto then uncanny and flashy strike and then the weaker stuff and rinse and repeat i was wondering what you guys do with your setups and what not to dps.
  5. ARCHIVED-urgthock Guest

Blindsite@Nagafen wrote:
    You are very lucky. My MT group dirge seems to be fixated on putting BC on the MT... but then I still don't think my guild is very good at placing buffs correctly :(