Buy Chains of Eternity, Get a Bonus Item!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Dexella, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Absyntheea Well-Known Member

If you pre-ordered the CE you got a much lower price. It's not a slap in the face. It's an incentive to get people who have not yet purchased the expansion, to get it now. Although, I kind of think that discounted expansions would be nicer.. but.. eh.Doesn't really matter to me since I already have em all.
  2. nutsy New Member

Ok.. so I'm sitting on the fence, waiting to buy CoE and AoD... I need it for two accounts. I'm waiting for a discount, or bundle ideally - the current price for both expansions is more than I want to pay (on 2 accounts, it adds up!)

What's not going to get me off the fence is a not great looking pair of wings... and I doubt there are many people who will be; either you already have it which means you are willing to pay full price, or you don't - in which case i feel it's unlikely a pair of wings is going to make people whip out the credit card and order with glee! Even chucking in a few hundered SC would be more tempting.

.... or is it just me?
  3. nutsy New Member

and to those of you who say... if you don't like the price then don't buy it... well, I haven't! Nor have I come on here moaning about it either, I figured eventually a discount will come along.... I saw the ad and thought yippee, finally.. the wallet came out of the pocket.. then i continued reading, thought... BLAAAAH... and away the wallet went. I just thought SOE might like to know how I feel - since I'm a sale waiting to happen! I'm also a recent resub, which is why I need both expanions.
    Cyliena likes this.
  4. Estal Well-Known Member

those who really really want the wings probably bought them for sc already, especially with the recent double sc weekend...

Just saying.
  5. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Hey. Thanks. :p

C'mon, you had to know one or more of us would do that. :D

Edit: And to be fair, you didn't specify the source of the "Hey thanks".
  6. Icejo Member

After you buy CoE this weekend how and were do you claim your wings
  7. Rotherian Well-Known Member

Already having CoE on all my accounts, I couldn't tell you with 100% certainty, but if it is like other claim items, then you log on to whichever character you want to have them and type /claim. That will pull up the claim window and it should be listed there.
  8. Estal Well-Known Member

that is correct, it will show up in /claim.

Oh and btw... fear nothing for the flying Ratonga with a bunny on his head is here
    [IMG]

yes I bit the bullet, 4 accs caught up, 2 to go:oops: