butterflies and fireflies

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Geroblue, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

*blushes* I've currently got around 1200....
    Cyrrena and Breanna like this.
  2. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Oh, only one when f2p. If I had more ready cash, I could play more often.
  3. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Moonlight Enchantments occurs every month on the same two days, automatically starting from 12:01 am on the 20th to 11:59pm on the 21st of every month (PST).
    There are indeed a lot of cool decorations inside each of the five different areas. Really worth checking out the walkthroughs to learn more about this monthly event. I completed the Faydark area's collection on multiple character's to turn one of my character's home into a very fungi farm (pun intended).

Loyalty Tokens are shared by all characters on the same server, so be mindful of that before you go on a spending spree. iirc, I learned that the hard way, LOL.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Yup, I know. I have had an EQ account since 2004, and been over here off and on since 2014.
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Out of the 5 Mushroom Rings, only 3 of them have crafting inside of them. All of the materials you need to harvest are inside, all you need to do is go inside, there will be one shiny you can collect, there will be 2 quest feathers, you can do one quest for an elemental token one time, and the other quest will be an infinitely repeatable crafting quest that will give you one elemental token every time you complete it. If you are a member, you will get 2 elemental tokens for each of these quests.

What I do, is I accept both quests, I complete the non-crafting quest and then harvest until I have 200-400 of each of the crafting materials, then I turn in the non-crafting quest, get the elemental token for that. The move to the crafting area. I open the dialogue with the NPC that wants the item made and I open the crafting window. Then I just make whatever it is, when it completes, I click the boxes, then I click the dialogue box for the NPC and start again. I usually just stay in the same grotto until about 90 minutes before the event is over and then run to the other 4 grottos and collect the shinies from there and maybe do their non-repeatable quests.
    Avithax, Pixistik and Breanna like this.
  6. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Thanks, printed to pdf.
    Cyrrena, Pixistik and Breanna like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You are welcome. Please feel free to ask me questions anytime, you can send them via the private forum messages if you wish.
    Faeonara, Pixistik and Breanna like this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have placed the fireflies and butterflies pieces in various locations in two of the prestige houses I have. Both on Skyfire.
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

You would be amazed at what people can do with those little two room places. :D

I have a two room Maj'dul home on Maj'dul server that has a walled in garden in one room and a small efficiency apartment in the other room. Others have similar builds or turn just a portion of one room into a garden. :)

Here is the house info, should anyone wish to tour in person:

Owner/Decorator: Daemora
    House Name: An Erolissi Villa
    House Type/City: A Simple Maj'dul Apartment/Maj'dul
    Server: Maj'dul

For those who are unable to do so or would prefer to watch on video, here is a link to the video Niboota did on my home several years ago: https://evertour.livejournal.com/25640.html

I look forward to seeing what you can accomplish in your homes, Geroblue. Welcome to the decorating community of Norrath! :)
    Cyrrena and Pixistik like this.
  10. Pixistik Don't like it? You're not alone!

I have made enough root beer to float and aircraft carrier ..tokens galore
    Avithax, Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  11. Avithax Well-Known Member

Ahh the days of root beer brewing ad nauseam!
    Cyrrena likes this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Mine, although latest updates aren't there yet, can be found at the link in my .signature in my posts.
    Merriel and Cyrrena like this.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I have added a tour, nothing added yet, of one of my dungeons to my site. And 4 screenshots of Nejiara's Mistmoore Craigs Estate in Freeport, on Maj'Dul. Listed all the info so you don't have to look all over for it.

Guess I need to work on the Butcherblock crafting line to get my toons up from low 20s in crafting.

But adventure calls !
  14. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Don't worry Gero, Breanna, Uwkete and I have your back, we will make sure to grab you for the next meeting, we have coffee, doughnuts, and ice cream!!! That is the only reason we go, the meetings themselves do not work for us.
    Breanna likes this.
  15. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I'm not much for working with a group, but I'll make an exception for this one.
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  16. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Ears perk uo Coffee Donuts and Icecream oh my ,that's more reason than anything to go to meetings !
    Breanna and Cyrrena like this.
  17. Orionza Active Member

If zone in to Kelethin via the bell, go down the ramp there, and you will hear hummingbirds - I hear them every time! It's very cute.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  18. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

You can come along as well Faeonara.
    Faeonara and Breanna like this.
  19. Breanna Well-Known Member

Yes that is the only reason we go. The meetings don't actually help but it's fun getting together and eating ice cream and drinking coffee/tea :D
    Faeonara, Cyrrena and Rhodris like this.