Butcherblock Scavenger Hunt for 9/18

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Cinnamon, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Cinnamon Active Member

This Event is to honor our Butcherblock players before the mergers

Hosted By- Decorators-R-Us
    We are a newly formed group of decorators from the Butcherblock Server. If anyone interested in joining this group who can decorate are welcome to join us on our next event in which we hope to do again soon once merges are done.

Event : Scavenger Hunt

Time & Date: Friday 9/18 6:00 pm (pst)

2 Locations:
    Good: In Frost Fang Sea at the Docks's by the bell in Halas (Person to seek out- Ladyvanhelsing)
    Evil: Darklight Woods "Hate's Envy"(starter area) (Person to seek out- Pepper)

Prizes to be Awarded are: Note-(These prizes are for both good and evil)

1st - A 4 bedroom house, fully furnished and paid for, with one time full upkeep
    2nd - A 3 bedroom house, fully furnished and paid for, with one time full upkeep
    3rd - A sales crate + House items
    4th - A sales crate + House items
    5th - House items + other goodies

*Come join in, for everyone will receive consolation prize.

Rules & Conditions
    • Show up on time, only because we don't want to repeat ourselves.
    • Have paper and pen in hand for when we type out the Scavenger items to be hunted for.
    • Please no typing when the Host's are typing out the list.
    • The house locations have already been chosen for the Good in Qeynos and for the Evil in Freeport only to make this be quick as possible for the winners. (If curious how -uploading a saved layout)
    • Must be able to slice & dice up a level 14 mob.
    Any Questions, please contact in game: Pepper or Ladyvanhelsing

If any guides that would like to help are welcome to come just be there to celebrate this time together.
    Mitten likes this.
  2. LadyVanhelsing New Member

Just a added note to above, all who attend this event and participate will receive a prize. No one goes empty handed.
  3. Phyr Member

Just thought I'd point out that the week long x2 exp is starting friday. so you might not get that many people for this event.
  4. Phyr Member

Also i cant wait to meet you all on the New server after the Mergers. Looks liek this is gonna be an awesome server
  5. LadyVanhelsing New Member

well we hope people can take out 30 minutes if it goes well on time. maybe 45 lol..

I Want to add that there is to be no double entries or accounts ...
  6. valhallaset New Member

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]From my house I won in the hunt hope they come out ty once again