Butcherblock House Decorating Contest Houses available for touring!

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by ARCHIVED-rowanleigh, Oct 25, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-rowanleigh Guest

As part of the Butcherblock Haunting Holidays Celebration, Malice Of Wonderland and Hykata are sponsoring a house decorating contest. here are the entries available for viewing as of this date:
    Vashte 15 Tranquil Way,: Medium Houses, Leaderboard
    Meelia Ravencurse Haunter Mansion, 3 Walk of the Dead, Neriak
    Siilence: Screams in the Night, 3 Compassion Road, Freeport
    Latara: Jade Tiger Basic Inn Room, 1 North Freeport
    Ivywisp-Lion's Mane Inn Suite-Qeynos Capitol District-Tales from the Crypt-medium homes housing leaderboards
    Kurisutaru:Irontoes East Large Inn room, Qeynos Capitol District-A night's of the dead haunted cabin-medium homes, housing leaderboards
    Vampiress: Creepy Corner Candy Store, North Freeport Jade Tiger's basic Inn room, 06, Small homes,housing leaderboards
    Aderissah:10 Integrity Road, The Hogshead, Medium homes leaderboard
    Skylana:12 Lucie Street, Qeynos capitol District, House of Lost Souls, Housing leaderboards-Medium homes
    Teledrana: 18 lucie Street, Qeynos Capitol District,
    Sandx-Rest in Peace, Medium Housing leaderboards
    Go tour the houses, all should be on the leaderboards and we are having people's choice awards. Send an email to Aridril on whose house you think is best!
  2. ARCHIVED-Afista Guest

Oooh that's a lot of houses entered :D I visited Aderissah's the other day and it was awesome. Can't wait to go check out the rest!
  3. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

is it too late to add mine?
    Wylonus the owner, under qeynos side, on Butcherblock server. Uncanny estates just now being open .
    i dont use layout editor, no time.
    listed under as large home as "Haunted Bootleg Hideout"
  4. ARCHIVED-NissaEQ Guest

Vashte's, on the housing leaderboards in the medium catagory, is titled: Vashte's "Temple of Fear".
    I thought to try something a bit different from the normal "spooky house" and built a small temple dedicated to the God of Fear, Cazic-Thule. While you may get thrills from touring spooky houses, you can bring a frienemy here when they cross the line to enemy and Cazic-Thule will smile upon what you do to them in the upper torture room. There is even a convenient place to toss the corpse out in the forest grotto when you're done. Go forth and spread Fear!
    Happy touring!
  5. ARCHIVED-Sanctimorte Guest

Is it too late to enter? I don't go to the forums much, and was coming to ask people to check out my houses when I saw the post.
    I have three homes published on Butcherblock:
    Narnia's Closet has been found (old) under Small houses (Gah...just paid up full upkeep so it's open now)
    Monster Mash Bar and Spa under Large Homes
    And "A Druids Ancestral Home" under Massive homes

Even if it's too late to enter, I would love it if people would come check them out and let me know if they like them.
    Thanks !
  6. ARCHIVED-Aderissah Guest

7. ARCHIVED-Sanctimorte Guest

Thanks bunches...going to go read it now
    (EDIT) well poo, I checked it and I don't qualify. BUT... I'll be sure to post an introductory thread with pictures :) I'd love people to come visit.

<3
  8. ARCHIVED-rowanleigh Guest

Oh tyrus, I am sorry the rules did say no prestige housing.
    Delph, sorry! I am going to do this rocking decorating survivor contest soon though! Maybe for frostfell.

Aderissah, thanks for your support in this!
    Good luck decorators!
  9. ARCHIVED-Tyrus Dracofire Guest

Row, it okay, i knew i may not be qualified.
    i spend several months and sometime i get stuck with wrong furnitures, and some "decorator's block" until got some advices.
    anyway, you are all still welcome to view and visit my "Haunted Bootleg Hideout", i am just worn-out and tired to do next one, i will keep this open for few weeks before closing up for final stage and prepare for next year.
    please be fair to other folks, they had work for months and only get shot down for limited tourings or selected homes this year, there isnt time for relocating to "Old-School" homes, i cant take down what i have in my main home and move around 2 different sets of house items, those are several hundred items placing here and there. that is too much.
    what i would like to see someone to run 2 event types, Non-layout editor format and Custom editor format top picks next year.
  10. ARCHIVED-NissaEQ Guest

Wasn't able to attend due to preparations for Sandy. Who were the winners?
  11. ARCHIVED-Aderissah Guest

Were they announced last night?
  12. ARCHIVED-Kurisutaru Guest

If I'm not wrong.. winners were going to be announced both in-game and here in the forums. I was at the Law and Disorder event last night (Had a blast!! ).. but no, no announcements were made there.
  13. ARCHIVED-rowanleigh Guest

You weren't wrong.
    I am waiting a few judges scores to be turned in. I am sure they will have this to me by tonight and i iwll answer the winnerS!

Everyone who particpated, GREAT JOB!
  14. ARCHIVED-Kurisutaru Guest

Great! Can't wait to see the results.. hehe. And again, thanks for hosting the contest!

ps- My house has been moved to the Hall of Fame..
  15. ARCHIVED-NissaEQ Guest

rowanleigh wrote:
    I think your missing voters work for SoE!
    *flees giggling*
  16. ARCHIVED-Aderissah Guest

LOL vashte! I think you may be on to something though:D
  17. ARCHIVED-Ellarae Guest

Any chance of a few screenshots for those of us not on Butcherblock?
  18. ARCHIVED-Mozrin Guest

Ellarae wrote:
    Create a level 1 toon on Butcherblock ... contact Nirzom/Mozrin and I will be glad to give you a tour of each home.
  19. ARCHIVED-rowanleigh Guest

Oh my poor decorators! I haven't abandoned you! Well, not completely! I haven't been in game over the last few days, and when I am, it's a lot of AFKs, that eventually I just end up being kicked out of game.

So, here's the update:
    All three judges were awesome, and they all chose different houses for the catagories I sent them! Well, almost all. I am going to talk to one of the co-sponsors in the game, we will tour the houses on my weekend(middle of the week) and then He and I will consider the judges opinions and and our own and break this logjam up.

I plan on having this done by Tuesday evening. I apologize! I have not forgotten just RL and not enough time in game.
  20. ARCHIVED-NissaEQ Guest

Ellarae wrote:
    Here's a teaser of mine, in case of a full roster. (Vashte's "Temple of Fear", 15 Tranquil Way, SQ)
    [IMG]