[Butcherblock] Guide Events

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Squeecha, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suka Well-Known Member

well, i missed out yesterday because i was out of town all day. hopefully i can get to the one coming in today
  2. Merriel Well-Known Member

Aww, and here I was, all set to be there tonight. Now I have a sad arasai brigand for sure. Maybe I can catch your friend again very soon, Eleressa. :S

Thank you for informing us ahead of time. It's just too bad I missed the warning, hehe. I look forward to more guide events in the near future. :)

Edit. Aww, looks like I missed the arasai in Qeynos as well. Ahh well, such is life.
    suka likes this.
  3. suka Well-Known Member

darn. i need to set up a big note on my desk and set an alarm. i missed it again today. i get busy finishing these houses for the tour and forget the time
    Merriel likes this.
  4. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

You are welcome.
    Merriel likes this.
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

It was good to see you tonight, Eleressa. Thank you for the treats/shinies! It was a pleasant surprise to log on tonight and see your name in general chat. It's not nearly often enough that I catch any of you guides when you're on. :)
    Eleressa Secretkeeper likes this.
  6. Syndara Member

Might we please get another Nebulous Newsies quest giver in Cardin Ward? I have several returning guildmates who are in need of this wonderful quest. Of course it's solely out of concern for the well being of those poor spirits, and my guildies need for superior bag space; I couldn't possibly be motivated by something as crass as forcing them to labor for guild status...

;)
  7. Khiara Active Member

Where abouts will the guide be this evening...it's 10:15 pm central time
    Merriel likes this.
  8. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

I have "News"! Search outside the gates of Cardin Ward on Thursday April 2, 2015 at 11:00 am PT for my friend who will need some soul searching help.
    Merriel likes this.
  9. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

Glad you made it.. I always like seeing the players who are on the forums. Hope all is well with you.
    Merriel likes this.
  10. Merriel Well-Known Member

As well as can be expected considering the circumstances, hehe. Recovery is going well, though I still can't sit at my desk for very long, so I've just been doing a little each day, doing what I can for the holiday's that we've had the pleasure of celebrating recently. Would love to do this month's city festival so I could gather up some white marble, but I guess I will just have to wait another six months, now. :D
  11. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

You have plenty of time. (5 days still) you can do it. Just a little each day. You can do it.. Glad you are recovering well.. Hope to see you later today. Don't forget my friend will be in Cardin Ward at 1100 am PT.
  12. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

You've been "Axe'n".. Look for that axe crazed dwarf at Fort Irontoe West in Butcherblock Mountians on Tuesday April 7, 2015 at 7:00 PM PT.
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  13. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

Check above.. you have been "Axe'n".. Hope you can find my friend Haldenel.
  14. Dinendall Elder Guide

Greetings Butcherblock,

I just heard a rumor.. a merchant in Thundering Steppes may need your help, he has a "monster" problem. Seek him out on 4/7/15 at midday

Please be aware all times shown are in PST. While we strive to ensure the rumors are validated prior to us telling you sometimes the force known as "real life" does get in the way - should this occur we will do our best to let you know at the earliest opportunity!
  15. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

Well silly me, it's Braxxle who will be in Fort Irontoe tonight at 700 PM PT, not Haldenel. Look for him in West Fort Irontoe.
  16. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hehe figures I would miss it again. Darn knee...gets aggravated by sitting in my desk chair so I've been avoiding the chair for a while now. Seems like I should have come back two days ago, lol. Ahh one of these days I shall catch that elusive dwarf. :D
    HaphazardAllure likes this.
  17. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

So sorry you missed him. Keep your eyes open I'm sure he'll be back.
    Merriel likes this.
  18. Eleressa Secretkeeper Guide

My favorite bard will be in Antonica by the lighthouse on Tuesday April 14, 2015 at 700PM PT. If you are interested in the history of Mistmoore you should be there.
    Merriel and HaphazardAllure like this.
  19. suka Well-Known Member

nooooo- why is it that my alerts don't pick up this thread anymore. i missed it. noooooo
    Merriel likes this.
  20. suka Well-Known Member

so i set it to watch and receive email confirmations and now i am off to change my email address. there has to be a better way to keep informed on this thread. it didn't even show up in my alerts today. nor on the 7th nor on any day at all.
    Merriel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.