Burnt Recipe Pages

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Malabaster, May 4, 2019.

1. Malabaster Member

I recently decided to work on "A Thread of Hope" on Fallen Gate before the server is merged with Antonia Bayle, and have been trying and trying AND trying to get anything but "Burnt Recipe Page 5," but I am having no such luck. Well, the very first time I did Deep Forge, I was able to get 2 other recipe books, but every other time since (about 12 times or so) I have gotten page 5. I don't think it's technically bugged since I was able to get different pages the first time I did the zone, but the drop rate of anything BUT page 5 is ridiculously low. Pleaseeeee increase the drop rate of the other pages before the server is gone so I can get my HQ inheritance voucher!
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

If I remember right, not all of the pages are drops some of them are ground spawns, in the room on the right from the entrance.
    Cyrrena and Sigrdrifa like this.
  3. Malabaster Member

Omg thank you so much! I didn't even realize I was getting them as drops! I thought I had gotten those first 2 pages (the ones that were not page 5) from the same place. This certainly clears that up. Thank you again!
    Cyrrena likes this.