burn a candle

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Naramee, Jan 11, 2020.

1. Naramee Active Member

I know it does not belong here but Maybe you all like to take a Moment and burn a candle for all the featherd and fured Little Friends in Australia
  2. Breanna Well-Known Member

For Sure, my heart was breaking listening to the news.
    Soara2 and SynergyBlaize like this.
  3. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

it’s also very painful to see this on news. i refuse to understand why they began to shoot camels from helicopters. explaining this with false arguments that they drink lot of water. sense of gratitude to all who save all these animals for so many endless hellish days! and why government didn't call for help from other countries, but pretending that they were in control of situation. and why, in midst of tragedy, they dared to celebrate something else. an amazing contrast between ordinary people (who help) and those in reigned/have money who seem worse than this fire..
    SynergyBlaize and Breanna like this.
  4. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

I'm in NZ. We've sent firefighters to help, but we only have a limited number who can go (we are in our own bushfire season). Can't believe the Australian government actually turned down an offer of 400 firefighters from Denmark who were ready and willing to go. The smoke from the Australian bushfires has reached us and turned our skies orange.....and South Island glaciers have gone from white to brown with the ash. My heart breaks for the animals, and many people here are knitting and sewing joey pouches and blankets to send to wildlife sanctuaries who are doing their best with very limited resources to save as many as possible.
    Breanna likes this.