BUILDING BLOCK EXTINCTION! Lets get behind an effort to return them.

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Stellacious, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You, Sinafe, are a genius! :)

Even if our concerns aren't addressed individually one by one (well, they do warn us that there won't be personal responses when we do a /feedback or /bug report in-game), it would be nice to have things laid out where we can access it, like the server population relative numbers. Of course we wouldn't expect them to reveal business secrets, but sometimes even having just an at-a-glance sort of chart can be reassuring. :)

Uwk
    Kattt, Anniejo and Breanna like this.
  2. Ladislava Active Member

Word! I'd kill to be able to buy just the blocks from the CD expac. They put it out at Christmas and with a 14 year old gifts aren't cheap anymore and I just can't afford to buy the collectors edition :(. But I'd pay with DB cash to buy just the blocks or just the mount a little at a time.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

A la carte, exactly (we all could probably afford $35/year for the Standard, plus another $10-$15 here and there for the features we'd want the most, which would add up to $90 eventually. Do it at the ultimate end of the expac release, perhaps, instead of the sale? In prior years, I've gotten the 50% off sale, plus another 10% for being a Member, even if I had to wait to get, say, the Blood of Luclin Collector's Edition expac just before Reign of Shadows was launched [though that's a bad example, since the sale was only 25%+10%. Much howling ensued, and rightfully so, say I. They could've warned us...]. It can pay to be patient). I'm sure you're not the only one, nor not the only one for the same reasons. :-/

Even with the sales, though, it doesn't help those who hadn't returned yet, or new players coming in late, when the expacs they most want stuff from are no longer available, or the goodies that came from such. Yes, Ladi, you can get the blocks from the CD {Chaos Descending?) expac, if you know someone who was lucky enough to be there at the time and could scribe the recipe books, but it would all have to be Commissioned. And it won't help with the mounts. :-/ I'm with you; if we could just buy all those from the Marketplace, without even having to sell us the recipe books (though that would be the consummation devoutly to be wished), even that would be better, in many ways. :-/

Uwk
    who actually does have those recipes, and pretty much all of them from after ToT and before RoS (which I don't have yet, and won't get until like autumn of this year ;->)... "Ask me how!" :)
    Kattt and Breanna like this.